• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Detarco

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2023
The pink haired one, Sakura, is very hot. When does she get lewded
All characters will be lewded eventually, but I'll refrain to do so until I feel the situation would happen organically. This is a character driven story and I want each of the characters to feel real.
However, there'll be plenty of cute and lewd happening, so do look forward to it as well!

Much regards and hope you continue to enjoy the game!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: asmrfan23

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First, is there a difference between Yuri and lesbian and between Yaoi and gay? Simple curiosity, since the four are included among the genres of the game.

Second, can Yuri, lesbian, Yaoi, Gay and Trap be avoided?

Detarco

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2023
First, is there a difference between Yuri and lesbian and between Yaoi and gay? Simple curiosity, since the four are included among the genres of the game.

Second, can Yuri, lesbian, Yaoi, Gay and Trap be avoided?
I believe there isn't a difference, yeah. I added both Yaoi and Yuri, both of the others were added as an addendum with the english language in mind

And all the same sex pairs can be omitted (some will happen regardless as that's what the characters would do given the situation). That said I tried to make it appealing no matter what sexes are involved because cute characters are cute.

But I understand that's a copeout so I'll leave the decision whether to play through it or not to you. however if you do decide to try, I hope you'll be able to enjoy them regardless.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I believe there isn't a difference, yeah. I added both Yaoi and Yuri, both of the others were added as an addendum with the english language in mind

And all the same sex pairs can be omitted (some will happen regardless as that's what the characters would do given the situation). That said I tried to make it appealing no matter what sexes are involved because cute characters are cute.

But I understand that's a copeout so I'll leave the decision whether to play through it or not to you. however if you do decide to try, I hope you'll be able to enjoy them regardless.
Ok, I'll pass. Lesbian sex doesn't excite me and I don't like gay or trap content at all. If it happens, even if I don't see it, I still don't like it. So no interest in the game.

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
What is head-patting and why is it important???
hey, Basilicata,

1. What is head-patting (these are head-patting examples):

AgileHeavyGecko-max-1mb-1627227155.gif cartoon-patting-4280699571.gif giphy-1387130921.gif

[note: in the latter, we see the catto of a good friend of ours — rKnight —; a feline addicted to head-patting]

2. why is it [Head-Patting] important:

patting one's head is considered bad manner in several Asian countries, but it is somehow different in Japan: among female and male children/teens, patting/ruffling one's head is a gesture of friendship and/or fraternity; yet, if/when an adult pats a teen's or child's head, this is socially deemed as a rude and/or sexually-oriented act.

hope this helps.

• • • • •

thanks for sharing, Detarco;
Godspeed with your project.

cheers, all.

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Detarco
Hey, thanks for the game!
What the first question do: do you wish to not get sex? I chose the second answer out curiosity (to see how it will be implemented), but it seems not change anything.

Last edited:

Detarco

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2023
Detarco
Hey, thanks for the game!
What the first question do: do you wish to not get sex? I chose the second answer out curiosity (to see how it will be implemented), but it seems not change anything.
It changes some dialogue where you'd normally get a sex scene, more of a flavor choice then anything, really

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
It changes some dialogue where you'd normally get a sex scene, more of a flavor choice then anything, really
I thought, this slider turns off all sex scenes, like makes the game "SFW". But still BJ scene with the Director and sex scene with Skye didn't change at all. Thank you for answer!

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's easy to notice without you spelling it out but why did you do it? Usually, creators at least try to hide their biases or don't have the stuff they don't like at all to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes