Seeking Someone know some good pregnancy / birth games?

Ping171717

Dec 11, 2021
Hi, I'm looking for some good pregnancy/ birth games. I have already played: Hazumi and Pregnation,Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy, Corrupted Kingdoms and Tesy's Birth Story 2. I would rather avoid RPG maker game but they are still good. And mainly what I am looking for are nice birth scene. Thank you in advance

Reactions: papapamqmqmq

NexVance

Jul 20, 2018
Nice birth scene eh? welp its really rare to be honest, but I guess this suggestion may/may not live up your expectation of "nice birth scene".

=RPGM=
  1. RPGM - Marie's Adventure (Birth scenes up to quintuplet)
  2. RPGM - Academy Nymphomania
  3. RPGM - The Rise of Vruk
  4. RPGM - The Island
  5. RPGM - The Legend of the Goblins
  6. RPGM - Valentina Summer
  7. RPGM - The Green Shadow Rachel
=Visual Novel=
  1. VN - Ravager (Two Elf egg-birth scene)
  2. VN - Forgotten Paradise (One Human-Alien birth scene)
  3. VN - Goblin Lord (Two birth scene of goblin baby; abandoned sadly)
  4. VN - Lewd Town Adventures
  5. VN - Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
Hi, I'm looking for some good pregnancy/ birth games. I have already played: Hazumi and Pregnation,Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy, Corrupted Kingdoms and Tesy's Birth Story 2. I would rather avoid RPG maker game but they are still good. And mainly what I am looking for are nice birth scene. Thank you in advance
Yeh games with birth scene are rare, specially translated games, however I know some games with nice or at least decent birth scene (Updated List):
-Bound by love
-Monster black market
-Ideology on friction
-Meritocracy of Oni blade
-Thorn sins
-Kunoichi karin
-Dark elf historia
-Goblin Conqueror
-Samurai Vandalism
-Pray game
-Liz breeding mod
-Silent Pill
-Meltys quest
-Anera the demon tower
-Mature quest

Last edited:

W'Z

Oct 22, 2023
Need suggestions for rpg games with the impregnation, pregnancy, and birthing genre like Lisette Maiden of springs where you can get pregnant and give birth many times