• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Someone help please.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Hello everybody.
I didn't find any tool that can help me with HTML content.
Does anyone know of any tool that can open html games, I want to get to the content that are the phrases of the subtitles.
I translate Ren'py and Rpg games.
I've been watching some interesting html games, and that made me want to learn how to use such a platform, to be able to access the content and translate them.
But I have no idea how to access this, since here on the forum nobody reports anything about this platform.
Thank you all for the attention.(y)

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Hello again
can you give me an example? I am looking at a Twine game and the translated HTML stores any and all data that is related to "text". This can easily be modified with a better text editor like Visual Studio Code or ATOM. They are just "glorified" text files so you can edit them manually.

It might be different from a Ren'py game where you can change localization on the fly, this might require you to include a different HTML for those wants to read it.