4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm.. finally was able to have sex with one.. she accepted all possible sex stuff except to get on her knees... (i know right ? it's perfectly fine to get fucked in the pussy on top of the desk, but it's not good to get on your knee... -_-)
the fuck, i could even get her to bend forward and fuck her that way anywhere XD

ps: that game definitly need a cheat, to be able to just fuck them whenver you want because.. holly fuck that game is blueball simulator ALOTS XD.

touch them = hurt them, they leave
look at them = perv! they leave
undress them = NO! they leave
bump on them accidently while trying to move around = hurt them, they leave
etc.
etc.
ask them to leave = they suddently decide to act like bitches and complain that you didn't touched them, fucked them or look at them.

trolling game even get some smiley face on some dials choices :KEK:

T valle

Oct 2, 2017
Here are two save games at LVL 3, so you have female emotion bars, you are muscular, fit, and young as well, so hopefully some girls will be more into you. (lol)

The first one is with moderately attractive females (at least to me). The other has no females yet, so they will be generated by your pc and over time they get more attractive to you.

Put one of them in [your documents folder]\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Save\v0.003
the name of the file MUST be "Default.sav"

Some tips: (I'm very sorry for throwing you into the water without knowing anything.)

-every single part of their body has a different sensibility and erogenous, and every single female is different, so you have to try it out.
-hold alt, so your hand moves slower and doesn't hurt them, still, there are some extra sensible body-part/females.
-if she starts to complain about you being too soft with her, just hold shit, careful, you may touch her where she doesn't want to be touched.
-if she says she won't go any further (shield icon under the green bar), try to make her come (yes I know it sound ridiculous it's just a game), it will increase her favorability and horniness temporarily, and permanently. (the increased amount is different for every single female)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Here are two save games at LVL 3, so you have female emotion bars, you are muscular, fit, and young as well, so hopefully some girls will be more into you. (lol)

The first one is with moderately attractive females (at least to me). The other has no females yet, so they will be generated by your pc and over time they get more attractive to you.

Put one of them in [your documents folder]\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Save\v0.003

Some tips: (I'm very sorry for throwing you into the water without knowing anything.)

-every single part of their body has a different sensibility and erogenous, and every single female is different, so you have to try it out.
-hold alt, so your hand moves slower and doesn't hurt them, still, there are some extra sensible body-part/females.
-if she starts to complain about you being too soft with her, just hold shit, careful, you may touch her where she doesn't want to be touched.
-if she says she won't go any further (shield icon under the green bar), try to make her come (yes I know it sound ridiculous it's just a game), it will increase her favorability and horniness temporarily, and permanently. (the increased amount is different for every single female)
not sure about shield..

i got the shield icon after sex, she say she want to leave because of an appointment (nice excuse...)... but i keep her.
i dont know how i m suppsoed to make her come, as i can't have sex anymore with her, dick stay flaccid forever whatever i m doing...

also, is the old girl canactually come back in futur after they leave ? how is that working ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I only just started this game, but I got pretty far with this one female. I can go even further, I am sure. But I took a break from it. Her name is Brandie, and she is smoking hot. I met her on my second week around Wednesday. The first thing that I did when I saw her, was walk up to her and start touching her thighs. She didn't complain at all. And during the entire time that I spent with her, she has never once complained about me looking at her. After touching her thighs, I might have accidentally touched her hands or arms, and she didn't mind. Then she told me that she liked me looking at her breasts. I don't remember what I did next, but I probably touched her arms a lot and then moved to her breasts. Well, eventually I just touched every part of her body. Apparently if you touch her thighs, it will count as you touching her vagina even though she has her clothes on. Her favorite body part seems to be the arms. She will even tell you to touch her harder and faster. She came three times just from me touching her arms. She likes it when I look at her breasts, her hips, and her back. But her favorite is probably her breasts. She likes the forearms as much as her arms, but I just consider that the same body part. I touched her lips and face some too, but she didn't like that. I once poked her arm with my penis by accident and she said that she liked it but then complained and told me to move my body away from her. So I figured out that if I keep caressing her arms until she is ready to cum, then I can start grinding my dick on her ass with no complaints. And then she even says she likes it. She will move her arm back there and tell you that she likes your penis poking her forearms. And you will ejaculate on her waist (small of back) and she will like it. So I think that I can keep going further with her, but just haven't worked it out yet. Taking a break from it. So far, I haven't been able to get her to do any other position other than facing me and turned around. I can't get her on her knees, on the floor, or the desk, or get her to raise her legs up. I also haven't been able to get her clothes off. Well, the first thing I did was ask her to take off her flip flops so that's about it. Also, I forgot to mention that I was accidentally fully naked when she first entered the room and she didn't mind. So if you see this Brandie chick, play with her. She isn't a bitch. You can get her to do things.
if you have good relation with her, you can just insist and keep asking for positions she refuses.
that's what i did and after a few tries, she ended up with "you keep insisting... but ok." and she did it.

i used that for all sex on the desk and the bend forward for another girl.

seems like if you manage to have sex with her one time, you can risk to insist on various things, even if she refuse, it seems that her bar wont move.

T valle

Oct 2, 2017
not sure about shield..

i got the shield icon after sex, she say she want to leave because of an appointment (nice excuse...)... but i keep her.
i dont know how i m suppsoed to make her come, as i can't have sex anymore with her, dick stay flaccid forever whatever i m doing...

also, is the old girl canactually come back in futur after they leave ? how is that working ?
I can't do anything about the flaccid dick from the save game, ill make the dick more "resistant" for every level, for now.
They are gone for ever so, don't fall in love:cry:

How do you level up your interview level ? its important to know as it unlocks the emotions bars
I forgot... about Levels.
Don't mind so much about Levels honestly, I made them relevant to the player because I wanted to put some rewards, compensating for the lack of gameplay.
Anyways, you level 0.1 up for every "impossible to improve" (fiscally speaking) females, so they are move to a queue and then used on a higher interview Level (this is shown in the title of the form when you click the pc on the desk) that is why the higher the interview level the better they look to you.
They become "impossible to improve" because in a group of 10 they all start to look alike (they are ignored so don't worry about it), and they start to look alike because your inputs had a Pattern (you always going to like big breast or smaller, you won't change your mind about what you like). it's pretty much a genetic algorithm.
So at level 1, you have 10 females, and at level 10 you have a 25 cm cock and 100 females, 2 groups per day of 10 females, 1 at morning 1 at afternoon.(don't mind this honestly)

remember: 0 and 9 to activate Xray, they are necessary when you have no idea where your dick is. (the horrors of FPV sex)

I forgot... something VERY IMPORTANT :eek:
you will get favorability for every time you raise her pleasure! the more pleasure you accumulate in a single interaction more favorability you gain. Every female has her own favorability limits. (the shield icon)

Last edited:

PeeForMe

Feb 21, 2018
This sounds like the kind of I'll enjoy, but it is rather difficult to get the hang of what you're doing. I really want to like it, but there's definite room for improvement. Keep at it, buddy :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: IXL and T valle

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i can't use the hand corectly...

like, at all.

once the girl is okay, i can hurt her, she won't mind. But at beginning, i fail miserably 100% of time.

i can try to slow down the hand movements or else. it won't work to me.

i purposed toa girl to touch her waist, she say "you can try." (or soemthing similar), soo i tried.. sweating like crazy, slooooooooooooooooooooooooooly moving the hand from outside into touching her waist.

at the ultra-half-mili-giga-seconde my finger touched her skin, she instantly stopped me and say that it hurt.
like, i barely touched her and i made it sooo slow that i wasn't even sure that Unity engine itself will be scripted enougth to notice such collision.

tried again and again.. impossible. tried new save, same. tried save shared give same result to me.

i know that it's not necessary to touch them to get them. As i got some before without touching them.
But it would be nice if the touching system was different. maybe something that if we touch some part, she is fine, if we touch some others that she don't like, she complain. But without the actual "pain" system. becaue like its name say... it's a real pain for the player.

also, the piss system should be remake. looking a girl in the eyes shouldn't trigger it up AT ALL, or at least, not that fast.
Also when i ask the girl to turn around, the bar go up very fast too. that doesn't make sense, i don't even have to look at her for the bar to go up.

bar go up by itself everytime.. basically, it's like timed for me. i have that much time to try to talk with her before the bar goes up and i have to excuse myself about doing.... nothing wrong.

soo yeah.. in like 4 hours of gameplay.. i had sex with 2 girls, and get insta rejected by a couple thousands others.

i quit for now waiting for next update. or waiting for a cheat that could allow me to just play more calm and less stressfully. (i m also not a fan of being talk like a piece of shit for no reason because i look at a girl in the eyes and she get out of her mind imagiating that i ook at her neck (wtf?) like a perv of whatever weirdos.

also, please replace "penis" and "vagina" by pussy or dick or whatever else... as they basically say that only during sex, it's very sad to see a girl saying :
"i very like when your penis is fucking my vagina."

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh also.. i will end with another suggestion :p

please check for adding a kissing option. Like if we put the camera close enougth to her face, she will kiss the player.

i do noticed that if i put the camera close to her face, she move her head left or right to avoid me like if i m not only disgusting looking but also have the breath of a dead clown fish marinated in putrid pickles...

But yeah, would like to also kiss them while we could :p

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so basically this is a mouse+KB game with VR controls where you have to interview models who have the mental capacity of a child and the attitude of a Karen. The instructions and important UI elements are hidden behind an XP wall.

Gameplay for the past hour has been
woman1: fuck off
woman2: why are you looking at me?
woman3: (i say hi) Im leaving.
woman4: No. You're annoying. Bye.
woman5 to 20: Stop looking at me.

Great game. Perfectly simulates the real world. If the real world population was entirely made up of Karens who want to become models without doing something simple as Leaning forward. That's not a model... that's a statue with attitude.
1623189528023.png
i mean.... are you fucking serious?

link66

Dec 2, 2017

Even this is near impossible. You touch them ever so slightly and their pain and anger meters shoot up.

T valle

Oct 2, 2017
But it would be nice if the touching system was different. maybe something that if we touch some part, she is fine, if we touch some others that she don't like, she complain. But without the actual "pain" system. becaue like its name say... it's a real pain for the player.
I think I should reduce the paint thresholds, but you need to have in mind that they are generated and some females will be VERY sensible no matter what. and others may enjoy being hit. reducing the thresholds will make this problem less likely to happen.

the piss system should be remake. looking a girl in the eyes shouldn't trigger it up AT ALL, or at least, not that fast.
Same thing I will reduce the thresholds.

Also when i ask the girl to turn around, the bar go up very fast too. that doesn't make sense, i don't even have to look at her for the bar to go up.
this may happen because you either are very close to her, so when she turns around she hits you, or because there are VERY aggressive thresholds in her personality that piss/hurt her off by looking/touching at her.

let her go bro, better may come...

bar go up by itself everytime.. basically, it's like timed for me. i have that much time to try to talk with her before the bar goes up and i have to excuse myself about doing.... nothing wrong.
this is my bad sorry, my old save game was done with the player being old skinny old, and little fat, so this girl in this new save game may reject you now that you are good-looking, I'm not making this shit up, I'm serious. ill edit this comment and update a save game with a version of you that they are more used to. I hope it helps.

also, reducing the thresholds (again) will help a lot, and you are right bar should go all the way up by just how you look, it's realistic (lol) but unfair.

i had sex with 2 girls, and get insta rejected by a couple thousands others.
literally me.

also, please replace "penis" and "vagina" by pussy or dick or whatever else... as they basically say that only during sex, it's very sad to see a girl saying :
"i very like when your penis is fucking my vagina."
they are supposed to change dynamically based on their personality, 'll remove those both and find more synonyms to use. ill change the male dialogue options as well, I'm still learning English/Urban English so thank you for the tip, I didn't know it sound bad.

please check for adding a kissing option. Like if we put the camera close enougth to her face, she will kiss the player.
kissing is HIGH priority in my to-do list!

i quit for now waiting for next update. or waiting for a cheat that could allow me to just play more calm and less stressfully. (i m also not a fan of being talk like a piece of shit for no reason because i look at a girl in the eyes and she get out of her mind imagiating that i ook at her neck (wtf?) like a perv of whatever weirdos.
thank you so much for playing and then for the feedback, really useful info. also, just tell this bitches to GTFO.

Last edited:

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
my mouse keeps leaving my main monitor and making me click on second monitor which then minimize the game....kind of annoying >_< lol

Also...Any plan for VR support? This would be PERFECT in VR with the controllers omg lol

Reactions: SkullAndTheShark

paicadra

Jun 9, 2018
needs improvement. graphics are good but controls are surgeon simulator bad. the girls pain and anger thresholds seem to RNG all over the place. the frustration this causes make the game completely unfun. I can understand one or two girls having odd min maxing for flavor but it seems to be the case with 95% the other 5% are generated Dog ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyZy

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
Game has potential, but wow 50% of the time the girls anger bar goes up as soon as they spawn and they leave before I even look at them. I also cant look at the girls without the bar going up. Maybe only 1/6 girls I can even TALK TO. 1/20 girls I can even begin to get anywhere with but then I simply touch their shoulder and their pain threshold maxes and they leave. WAY TOO PUNISHING to the point its unplayable atm.

"Don't look at my shoulders" "Don't look at my back" "Don't look at my face" how am I supposed to play the game then? Why is this even a mechanic

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes