Identify Some kind of big ass femdom seduction game

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
Hi!

I don't remember much about this game, but it was either RPGM, WolfRPG or maybe unity idk, with a top-down RPG style view but it had 2d animations and run/rape elements with a male protagonist. It wasn't RPG gameplay at all I think, just moving around and avoiding getting pounced. Probably downloaded it about a year ago, but I lost the files. Funny, I swear I found it from gameplay on xvideos or somethin but now I can't find anything even close.

The thing that sticks out to me was a scene where you have to run through a crowd of tall women (in office wear I think) while they taunt you and tease you and shit and you just have to make it out without succumbing. It had smell fetish stuff and assjobs with stupidly big asses. Oh and it had some animations and stuff like you might see in a platform game like FOBS, but I remember the gameplay being jank and some of the taunt lines coming up in colored boxes over the art which looked really bad, but it was early in development. Think it might have had some furry elements and maybe feet too but not sure now.

Anyone know what it was?

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Hi!

I don't remember much about this game, but it was either RPGM, WolfRPG or maybe unity idk, with a top-down RPG style view but it had 2d animations and run/rape elements with a male protagonist. It wasn't RPG gameplay at all I think, just moving around and avoiding getting pounced. Probably downloaded it about a year ago, but I lost the files. Funny, I swear I found it from gameplay on xvideos or somethin but now I can't find anything even close.

The thing that sticks out to me was a scene where you have to run through a crowd of tall women (in office wear I think) while they taunt you and tease you and shit and you just have to make it out without succumbing. It had smell fetish stuff and assjobs with stupidly big asses. Oh and it had some animations and stuff like you might see in a platform game like FOBS, but I remember the gameplay being jank and some of the taunt lines coming up in colored boxes over the art which looked really bad, but it was early in development. Think it might have had some furry elements and maybe feet too but not sure now.

Anyone know what it was?
I'm grasping at straws... but maybe?
https://f95zone.to/threads/masochistic-male-bullying-classroom-3d-final-lights-camera-action.81418/
https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-f...g-classroom-final-lights-camera-action.39140/

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Thanks but sadly it wasn't those. Fun games though. The game I'm looking for was abit obscure but I know it didn't use 3d models for any of it, and I'm almost certain it had some furry stuff the more I think about it.
I am completely stumped. You've probably already tried with various filter combinations, correct? I'm currently going with this, not sure if any of them fit your bill.

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha...0,449,452,1434,1707/noprefixes=13/sort=rating

You could try excluding some of the less relevant tags to see if it improves anything. Keep in mind that the game may not be properly tagged with everything and conflicting tags could remove it from the list. There's also a possibility that it got removed from the site for a rule violation.

Any idea if it's western made or Japanese?