Unity Some Heroines climb up a tower to ask God why the Game has a name that's so long. [DevLog]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
DEVLOG 4/22/2023

Hey, guys, it's me again! We implemented some music, the slime boss, and I have completed all the art for the remaining bosses of the first level. I ran some animation tests the past couple of weeks and the results took me by surprise. I am not that experienced of an animator, but I guess I've got a real knack for it. I'll be implementing the animations for a specific game mechanic that's a lot further down the road though, so I don't want to spoil it just yet. I'll try to keep spoilery stuff for the discord server.

Also here are the new boss designs:

Beholdan and Beholly --- They are a boss duo with dangerous ranged attacks.
Beholdan.png Beholly.png
BeholDan.gif Beholly.gif
Stitches --- A witch that commands an army of Straw Dolls.

Stitch Witch_C.png Stitch Witch.gif

We've still got a ways to go, but we get a little closer everyday! We really want to have the first release as fleshed as possible before you play it.

Thank you for your patience! Please look forward to more soon!

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
Man the sprite work is crazy good. From concept to designs everything looks very original. Best of luck!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trongle

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck the name, ask God why he made all these girls so fuckin' stacked.

Also, watching because the game actually looks dope as fuck

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trongle

Trongle

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Fuck the name, ask God why he made all these girls so fuckin' stacked.

Also, watching because the game actually looks dope as fuck
Thank you, haha. You are asking the right questions! We are getting REALLY close on finishing the demo, so hopefully you'll be able to play this month, I can't wait to see what people think of it.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It would be nice for a relatively petite girl to be added to the party, but it's probably not in the plans is it?

Trongle

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
It would be nice for a relatively petite girl to be added to the party, but it's probably not in the plans is it?
These 3 are the only planned party members at the moment, yeah.
Other than just the fact that I really enjoy drawing bigger body-type women, there's going to be a lot of character/story beats based around the characters looking the way the do.
The future is uncertain, but yes, for now there are no plans.

• Sad
Reactions: Karnewarrior

Trongle

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Very excited for this! Can I support you guys properly buy buying this on itch.io?
Not currently, I want to make sure people can at least try the game out before we get any money. I really appreciate it, though! Stay tuned and we'll announce ways you can support after the demo is released. Thank you!
(also your PFP gave me a good laugh)

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
I know it's too early to ask but...will the game allow any level of modding? this looks already interesting as it is and modding will only add the spice for (I hope) years to come!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes