Unity Some Heroines climb up a tower to ask God why the Game has a name that's so long. [DevLog]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
I know it's too early to ask but...will the game allow any level of modding? this looks already interesting as it is and modding will only add the spice for (I hope) years to come!
The demo that will come tomorrow won't, but I hope to work along with modders to see what I can do to make it easier to mod the game

Reactions: mtl poet

anonymousbruh

Aug 14, 2017
Not currently, I want to make sure people can at least try the game out before we get any money. I really appreciate it, though! Stay tuned and we'll announce ways you can support after the demo is released. Thank you!
(also your PFP gave me a good laugh)
GRIFFITH!!!!

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Really enjoyed this demo -- and I love you guy's sense of humor, especially that little naming "thing" you did.
I'll be keeping an eye on this one, I can tell a lot of love is going into this project.

Jun 18, 2022
I just want to say that Stitches' battle spritework is going to replace the whale in my nightmares. My fucking goodness, it's like if Cindy from RE:Outbreak wore her trailer trash outfit while becoming a dancing doll zombie.

Sorry if that sounded harsh, I'm horrible at jokes. Uh, I guess I will give this a look, anyway.

Oh, also, obligatory question: How much gay? Uhh, yuri, I suppose, for you fussy forum-goers.

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Devlog 8/14/2023

Hey, guys! It's me, the Trongle!
Thanks for trying our demo and playing the game, all the positive feedback has been amazing and we've grown a great community. I thought I was going to take a break since the release to let stuff build a bit, but I got so hyped that I've been making art for the game every spare minute I have. a huge chunk of the level 2 art has been complete, including artwork for new outfits for each of the characters, there's still quite a bit left to do though, as I'm hoping to add much much more on the next level release.

Thank you to everyone who subscribed to our patreon, your support has helped me feel a lot less stressed.

For a list of what I remember I got done since the release of the demo:

-Finished 30ish new outfit image variations.

-finished 30 new battlesex/groping images.

-finished like 10 new animations for a secret mechanic.

-finished drawing 4 new scenes for a secret mechanic.

-I wrote a ten page long document for the level one bestiary entries. (hopefully we can add this soon)

-Finished 3 new idle animations for the new outfits.

-Wrote a long outline for level 2.

-made a bunch of new enemy designs and battle animations.

-made level 2's battle screen background.

-probably more stuff that i forgot (I'm always making this game)

In other news, I hired a voice actress a month ago and we just got the recordings this week, so soon we should be able to add her sounds into the game.

The Coder has been working hard on an Android release, that will be done very soon, and then we'll get to work making level 2.

Thanks again everyone! Have a great day!

Also here's some new enemy sprites:
BlockRoachAnimation.gif CounterPillar.gif cutterflyanimation.gif DoomCap.gif Hive Egg_animation.gif Hive Grub animation.gif SandWorm_Red.gif

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
Is there a way to slow down the animations and grabs, they go by so fast on enemy turn theres no time to enjoy them?

Cesartyrus

Aug 29, 2017
Can't wait to see that new update whenever its all ready, this game is a gem and congrats on a successful demo

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
The level 1 Redux is available for download!
You can get it on:

• Red Heart
Reactions: trilosis

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
My game gets bugged when I talk to this bald guy.
I can click on the conversation options but I can't click on leave. Just bcs of this bug ı have to restart 2 times.

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-11-15 021241.png

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes