• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify {Solved} Trying to find a game about a girl who goes back to school after parents death

FortniteJimmy2002

Jun 15, 2021
You start in an apartment that you have a month to live in before rent is due. You go to school and get harassed by a guy. From here you can either get angry about it and he won't bother you anymore or just deal with it which puts you on the submissive path for that guy. If you stay on that path he bangs the fem protaganist in a bunch of spots and lets other dudes sexually assault you or bang you in a closet. Even further in this path he treats you like a dog and you wear a collar that says "bitch" on it while you clean his dick of peanut butter. You also meet this guy's mother 2 or 3 times and he gets really mad about it for some reason.

There is also 2 other characters, one female one male, that have their own separate paths to date them. The female, I think, is a super well off girl and you basically just do some basic lesbian stuff with her. The male you date is a nervous nerd type character, I think is name is Damon, with him you go to the movies and a carnival.

You can also have 1 of 2 jobs, one being a bakery where the boss is a guy who pushes you to be more submissive and slutty, with you getting a boob job in the end to increase sales, he has pink hair. The other one I didn't do too much but its a cafe where you dress in a french maid outfit.

MISC stuff I remember:
you can adopt a cat,
its mostly text based but there is a bit of drawn art.
I think the girl is a red head and in the baker quest you dye it blond.
The gameplay is just point and click stuff like Summertime Saga, nothing really to it.