• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify [Solved] Trying to find a certain game

Nyx_

Oct 31, 2017
Hiya.
I'm trying to find a game I played a long time ago, I just can't remember the name.
Some info that I remember about the game:
It was some kind of training/fighting game. In the house you could click on icons/events to get a few animated sex scenes. You could earn money from fighting to upgrade your 'slave'. There were 2 versions, one normal and one 'hardcore'. The hardcore version had upgrades such as 6 breasts for more defense/HP or something, and crazier cybernetic implants and stuff.
And, if I remember correctly, the game was made in Ren'Py.
I already tried searching through the Ren'Py tag in the forum but I couldn't find it.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Hiya.
I'm trying to find a game I played a long time ago, I just can't remember the name.
Some info that I remember about the game:
It was some kind of training/fighting game. In the house you could click on icons/events to get a few animated sex scenes. You could earn money from fighting to upgrade your 'slave'. There were 2 versions, one normal and one 'hardcore'. The hardcore version had upgrades such as 6 breasts for more defense/HP or something, and crazier cybernetic implants and stuff.
And, if I remember correctly, the game was made in Ren'Py.
I already tried searching through the Ren'Py tag in the forum but I couldn't find it.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
maybe this? https://f95zone.to/threads/hypno-slave-v1-03b-brozeks-grozeks.6889/