[Solved] Troubles with PC98 smut

MrDiamond320

Jun 24, 2018
Lately i've rolled a couple of PC98 games while surfing random pages on VNDB and now i'm suffering with emulation,please hlep!1!!
Games in question are Reserve,Reserve 1/2 and Belloncho Body Inspection(The latter has it's own F95 Page)
I've been using Anex86 and when that crashed and burned i tried using Neko Project II
What's the problem: all 3 games have various degrees of text corruption.Reserve 1 and 1/2 only have slightly corrupted names,but Belloncho Body Inspection is an unreadable mess
1629203512706.png 1629203521339.png
This is the result of launching the games with Anex86
When i try to launch it with Neko Project it does this:
1629203614848.png
My marginal knowledge of Japanese says it's "Please set the system disk" and when trying to google this error i only get forum answers like "Duh bro your ROM is dead good luck trying to launch it",but as we see with Anex86,it CAN work.Also in the translation ReadME i've found a footnote about how loading a YAHDI image usually solves the problem of the game not launching with Neko Project,but i didn't really figure out what the hell am i supposed to do.
(I may as well have posted this somewhere on the Belloncho Body Inspection page but it's been dead for 2 years now,not surprising considering PC98 games are not of much interest to the majority of people)