Identify [solved] Looking for loli game i've played

NiohnIah

Sep 22, 2018
Hello, i'm looking for some loli game i've played some time ago, but don't remember name
It's wolf rpg or rpgmaker fantasy game when you play a female protagonist, blond hair loli and in the middle on the game you also play as her friends (blue hairy witch) for some time. (it's some quest i think)
I remember you start game in you house with green pajamas.
The map have some different location include city, desert location and winter location and also have some bosses you need to defeat to make story further
You can also change clothes ( 3-5 different costumes i guess)
If I'm not wrong the game is completed.
I've play this game some time ago and i can't find them, maybe has been removed
I'll very happy if anyone know title or have some links to this game
Thank in advance for every help! :)

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
was this game actually removed from 95zone?
it just got its english release today, so i was curious to check it out.

oddly enough, this game doesnt even have a "nsfw" tag on steam and isnt marked as adult only in any way.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
was this game actually removed from 95zone...
Yes the translation thread, and the game thread that came from it. The games thread that was just made a little while ago for the Kagura version is gone now too, but the request is just rejected.

Kagura games on Steam have all the adult content cut out and in a patch on their website.

Reactions: kaizoman

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
usually kagura games still has their steam games marked as "adult content".
well i hope i can find this game somewhere else (just not sure where)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Well then. Couldn't F95zone carry the base non-adult game? The Kagura patch is free, after all. Then this place wouldn't have to be worried about shota/loli.

Reactions: 246 and Rizo

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Yes the translation thread, and the game thread that came from it. The games thread that was just made a little while ago for the Kagura version is gone now too, but the request is just rejected.

Kagura games on Steam have all the adult content cut out and in a patch on their website.
so i got the game from somewhere else and played for ~1h.
i dont even get the loli issue. the main character has tits aka she hit puberty. she is a bit short, but so are elfes for example.
i really dont see the issue, we have games on here with girls that look like 12 and never saw puberty.

but THIS game is an issue? the character is just short but she looks like a teen

oatscorn

Nov 17, 2019
Well then. Couldn't F95zone carry the base non-adult game? The Kagura patch is free, after all. Then this place wouldn't have to be worried about shota/loli.
Yes, the game is even in Steam, and there are worse things than loli/shota in this forum. They literally have uploaded games with rape, torture, beastiality etc, but lolicon is bad for them. They could perfectly upload it without the patch.
The game is in fapforfun, if you want to play it.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
It's just ideology, because the game isn't that extreme, and there are much worse things uploaded here.
its not even loli? lolis = looks like a kid.
characters in this game = look like teens and young adults.

i honestly dont see it. we have that one succubus game where you play BY INGAME LORE a 9 year old boy.
and noone has a problem with it.

Reactions: Eschation

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i dont even get the loli issue.
It wasn't because of loli. The game was here for a quite a while as a translation request, but just after it got a full game thread I think someone reported it for shota and it was gone soon after. Just like what happened with Kozue.

If there's a game with a definitely nine year old boy I would guess it never got reported, so staff just don't know about it.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
It wasn't because of loli. The game was here for a quite a while as a translation request, but just after it got a full game thread I think someone reported it for shota and it was gone soon after. Just like what happened with Kozue.

If there's a game with a definitely nine year old boy I would guess it never got reported, so staff just don't know about it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-affection-v1-09e-diary-of-sakiba.49948/
this one. approved by staff even. the lore is literally "newborn baby taken in by succubi, now 9 years later..."

rule 7 quote
" A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. "
literally the characters in lelie navigation HAVE BOOBS and not even a or b cups, but c cups.

i just dont get the rules on this board tbh.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i just dont get the rules on this board tbh.
I guess Succubus Affection gets more leeway because like some others it's pixel art, another part of the rule...

2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably.

and story wise the protagonist is meant to have (if I remember the MTL right) hit some age that attracts the monster girls to them as a male. But yeah it doesn't help rule 7.

Again though it wasn't Lelie or the girls that got that game banned.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
I translated that game and thread was removed because shota not loli girl. This game is really good. But sadly, this game can't be here. You can buy at steam or other site.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you want saves or translation patches for games that aren't allowed here there's often a thread, you will need to sign up to use links though (and careful with actually asking for things there).

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Wait, what? DAFUQ?! I kept wondering why Lelie didn't appear here even though it just got an official uncensored english version. Was this seriously removed because there are a few young boy NPCs? So Succubus Affection, with lots of girl on shota action, or Summer Memories, with shota AND loli while actively playing a shota boy, are totally fine but Lelie isn't? Seriously? There isn't even happening much with those boys in the game. It doesn't even have a shota tag on DLSite.