• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify [Solved] Looking for a RPG Maker Harem Game

Secretlee

Jun 3, 2017
Im looking for an old rpgmaker Harem game (VX or VX ace) with tons of girls from different anime. I can vaguely remember but at the start you will select where you will buy a house (mountain, desert, near the sea). You will then go to an auction where there are random anime girls to choose from., this changes from time to time. You can also acquire girls from quests. The total number of girls from different anime is i think more than a hundred (DBZ, Fate series, Naruto, One Piece and a lot more)

It's been a long time but the game is really big and i think it uses Assembla Tortoise SVN to instantly download the patch.

Ok, finally manage to track it.. It's Sim Brothel 2 Revival from the looks of it there are threads here recommending the game but i think the actual game is not yet posted. I will look further if it is still in development.

But here is the list of "girls" currently in the game:
Literally hundreds of characters.. :cool: