• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify {Solved} Looking for a game I played ages ago

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
I dont remember much about it. I think it was a japanese VN style game set in a school. I think you were trying to get somone elected to the school council because the game had these debate battles where you would argue your points against your opponent and an audience would decide who won. Despite the premise the battles were done in a traditional Turn based JRPG style and if i remember correctly diferent arguments were depicted as different types of attacks in the battle system. I think it used animated 2d characters for the battles and I think I remember 1 guy having a sword thogh like i said it has been a long time since I played it and the details are very fuzzy. I think I also remember opponents losing consciousness after being defeated and the MC entering there dreams to fuck them afterwards though I dont remember how or why