• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify *SOLVED* looking for a game i played about 2 to 3 years ago "The Second Half"

slawam

Feb 22, 2019
hey folks
have been keeping an eye out for a few months now but did not find it on my own :(

so it was an Male MC 30-40 years old and an ren`py game iam pretty sure about that and the game was pretty short at that time

Story as far as i can remember.

Mc did loose his job or sold his company and bought himself an upscale RV to drive through the Country to chill for a while. After some driving he stops at an road side diner where a young girl sits in front off which was harassed by a truck driver (not sure about that part) mc helps her and than takes her into the diner and pays for her food. The girl later leaves with the mc and after some more driving they stop at a lake to stay for the night.

i think this was pretty much the whole game back than

slawam

Feb 22, 2019
damn you gotta love the Community :love: here i think you are spot on with that one gonna check it out now