• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify [Solved] Looking for a game about inheriting your father's harem

Nenn

Nov 3, 2016
Can't remember much else. Your father dies and you return home to find out that you've inherited a harem of women. Set in modern day I think.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What images? I just saw a game called harem hotel, using, ironicaly, honey select assets.

Nenn

Nov 3, 2016
I want to say it used 3d models, but I'm not sure. Definitely not honey select models though.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Sounds like maybe Bastard Girls?

Nenn

Nov 3, 2016
No, I don't think it was school themed. More like you inherit a business or something.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Inheriting a business with a bunch of scantily clad girls? Sounds like a japanese game about Bunnies. "Do you like Horny Bunnies?"

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Still too vague for me, do you remember anything else?

Nenn

Nov 3, 2016
I want to say the you get home, and there is a girl who was your fathers secretary or something? And she was like his "main girl." I think you go around town and there are members of the harem at various places. I want to say one was a dean of a college or something? It played like a Ren'py game I think, but I looked though most of the Ren'py games on here and couldn't find it.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
"Inheritance" by GateKeeper

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Private Community sounds a little like the description. Also back when this thread was first made it looked like a Ren'py game, but was actually RPGM. So a search of Ren'Py games wouldn't find it (but now it is Ren'Py).

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm fascinated by the number of possible candidates triggered by the OP. Is this type of plot--what do they call it? Generic? Cliche? (Not saying that in a negative sense.) Those are all games that are probably fun; after all, there were creative minds behind all of them that put their time and effort in creating them for others to enjoy. I almost feel like favoriting this thread just because it lists so many games in this genre, lol. I mean, that's already over half a dozen games so far that have similar setups and ran with it! If and when the OP zeros in on one of them, keep posting similar games; thus, a collection of games of this type are easily found, yeah? Or not, I'm not your mother. Who wants a hug?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
If you have multiple stories based on the same premise, it becomes a trope. That being said, i think shelter could fall under it too since dad allows/talks you into impregnating the family including his wife.