• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify [Solved] HELP! Can't recall the name of this one...

gillberg1997

Aug 20, 2018
A few months ago I tried out a game where you're a male protagonist. HS student who is essentially experiencing "groundhog day" with Bill Murray. The day keeps repeating but you learn a lil bit more each day and are able to do branching paths. There was a cosplay girl you'd see outside the school and another you'd meet in the locker room. I think a jock-type would throw a ball at your head and you'd be able to grab it etc. Was still in early development but the concept was a lot of fun...

anyone played this? remember the name?

thanks in advance :)

White ranger

Nov 12, 2018
A few months ago I tried out a game where you're a male protagonist. HS student who is essentially experiencing "groundhog day" with Bill Murray. The day keeps repeating but you learn a lil bit more each day and are able to do branching paths. There was a cosplay girl you'd see outside the school and another you'd meet in the locker room. I think a jock-type would throw a ball at your head and you'd be able to grab it etc. Was still in early development but the concept was a lot of fun...

anyone played this? remember the name?

thanks in advance :)
I do believe that's called echo of lust