Identify [SOLVED] Game where you try to "protect" your family

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Im trying to find a game where the MC is a little shit that his family hates and the mother is close to kick him out of the house (for good reason tbh). I remember that the mother employs/hires an Eldery Man to be in charge of the chores that the MC is suppose to be doing and the eldery man takes every opportunity to perv on the females of the family.
The game starts with the MC playing a pc game and going downstairs to (i think) see his mother meeting the old man
There's a scene where the eldery man is "washing" some clothes in the room before the bathroom where MC's Sister is taking a shower and you have the option to A) Stop the eldery man from peeking B)Stop him and do your chore C) Stop him and peek instead

I think its a Honey Select/Honey Select 2 game, but honestly it could be any Illusion game

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Don't know this game but it is quit similar to a concept i am thinking about. But the MC would be the stepdad :D
Hope you find it

Reactions: Blakeness8

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Good news and Bad News

Good News: After a few days of going through Google "Site:" search,some forum posts with a close call that made me feel like the Avatar 5a7b21e32124eb51818069013efe5094.png and the entirety of the 3DCG Netorare Tag i finally found the fucking game. Its called Underdog.:PogChamp::PogChamp:

Bad News: Its Abandoned:BootyTime:

Im ready to be able to just play for 15 minutes until the "To be continue.... NEVER"

Reactions: yuyutsu