[Solved]Forgot name of game

Pertzaaa

Nov 21, 2017
Game premise was were you play as son and your mother had affair with "Uncle/fathers best friend" not sure which and you got to fuck sisters best friend. son finds about mothers affair from her phone messages?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
it sounds vaguely familiar but its just not coming to me yet....any other details?

Pertzaaa

Nov 21, 2017
it had like 2-3 days in game and maybe father had just come back from work trip not sure. uncle/fathers best friend gropes/helps mother in kitchen during some tv program/sport show

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Are you sure you play as the son? There are parts of this that remind me of My Legacy, but you play as the uncle, and there is no son.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
it's the son.
there was an annoying ntr discussion about the boyfriend of the older sister....
i also forgot the name :p

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
it's the son.
there was an annoying ntr discussion about the boyfriend of the older sister....
i also forgot the name :p
Even though the uncle is fucking your mom the annoying ntr discussion wasn't about him?

Sadly unless this uncle is mentioned ina description i doubt i can find it. Too many incest games, and narrowing it down with tags like cheating and NTR left me with only 2 pages of content, none of which stood out.