Identify [Solved/Does not exist]M/S incest game where you play as a mother in ww1

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
So I was reading a review of another game(Housewife) and found this
it reminds me a lot of that game where you play as single mother in ww1, I forgot it name but they are extremely similar even the events looks like the author took heavy inspiration from there.
This premise just sounds too intriguing for me to not look into, and supposedly it's not a bad game since the reviewer said it's one of their favourite.
I give it a high ranking only because it took inspiration from one of my fav games and it has a very rare theme (Mom with son incest, and it not a landlord lady)
Any one has any idea which game this might be? I tried to google/bing a few keywords, looked through the reviewer's entrie post history, looked through "Everything about incest in one thread" with M/S tag, couldn't find any leads.

I tried to contact the reviewer as well, in case I don't hear back or they couldn't remember, I hope one of you folks would know.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: After contacting the reviewer. It appears the game was a mix up in memory between "Lone Mother" and "The Long Vacation".

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0