• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[SOLVED] Corruption/Cheating VN on F95

Serphetamine

Formerly 'LunarShadows'
Mar 14, 2019
I found a game on here a while ago but I don't remember the title and I haven't been able to find it by searching tags, so I'm not sure if it was correctly tagged.

In the game there were multiple protagonists, the boyfriend and girlfriend. You could corrupt both the girlfriend and a character that was a roommate of the boyfriend and girlfriend. It featured cheating, both the girlfriend and boyfriend were able to cheat. I remember the last update I had seen ended off with the girlfriend meeting the boyfriend and telling him she thinks their house was haunted, before that version ended. It featured dreams as well, of the boyfriend thinking of the girlfriend with someone else. I'm not sure what else can be described here other than that for a good amount of the game you could corrupt the girlfriend in the gym by having her do seductive poses.

I'm fairly certain it was a Ren'Py game but I'm unable to find it. I'm unsure but it might have had a mobile port as well. Any help or suggestions on what this game could be would be appreciated!

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
isn't that game is like, super short? I remember finishing it in 20min or something