[SOLVED] Bondage Girl Game - cannot find it, please help!

JaeJae

Sep 19, 2018
Dear everyone,

first of all thanks for all the posts - you kept me alive over the COVID time and I am really thankful.
I am looking for a game, which was called "Bondage Girl" with the successor "Bondage Girl 2" (see picture below). I think there is a patreon / itch.io project which is similar to this or like a full version of the flash games, but I am looking for over 2 hours now and I C.A.N. N.O.T. F.I.N.D. I.T. :FacePalm:

I am also appreciative for other game suggestions, which are similar, that is interactive games without too much of a story (no RenPY !)

Thanks!

344c.png

fot

Apr 15, 2019
using chrome right click image, search with image, i find v2 flash game on mysexgames.com (not sure i can post link coz f95zoneGeneralRule)
similar game i know with patreon: Quickie

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I believe that's actually Kasumi Rebirth by Koooonsoft. It's not on their website. Koooonsoft actually had a bunch of similar "touching" games made in Flash back in the day.

Correction, it's Sawatex. It was just bundled with a Koooonsoft collection.

Reactions: fot

JaeJae

Sep 19, 2018
Hi everyone. Thanks for your input and ideas!

fot - this was actually from mysexgames.com, but it didn't give any creator and I couldn't play it as my computer doesn't have flash.

I will check out the other ones, so once again thanks for your posts and I hope that swarm intelligence will work for me :)
Have a nice weekend!

EDIT: The original I was looking for was Kasumi Rebirth. I thought there was a remake on Patreon or Itch, but yea... Will look for it.
Thanks for the other ones, so let's check it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight