• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Completed - Solvalley School [v4.0.0] [TK8000]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AsthartDex

After playing a lots of game with 3D characters, i must say, this is perfect, i was thinking it was a regular 3DCG, because i was really hooked with the western 2dgc, I thought it would be a game more than a lot, but it's pretty good, but after playing it, i have to change what a mind, it's really good, whit a loot of girls and scenes, If you have played some 3DCG and liked them, I recommend playing this, it is quite complete despite being in its version 0.13.0, I look forward to the next updates...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

tomcire

I took a while before I played this game.
    The major issue is one: the visuals.
    The models and the renders are not bad, but they could be better, much better, they are heavy based on HS and there is not much more to improve them, even the resolution is quite low if compared to all the other games that right now are available.
    BUT they are well used in combination with the text.
    The text is absolutely fantastic.
    Over the top, nonsensical, foolish, absurd but, in a some strange weird way, believable, very very believable. Sure, there are some things that may cripple a bit the suspension of disbelief, like how easily all the girls fall in love for the ugliest guy of the city and how quickly the situation escalate, but still, are the scenes are very hot, I has never been into the scenes like I was in this game.
    It is both, the con and the pro: it is a sort of sandbox where you pick a girl and go, you get the hot scene in few moments.
    I didn't finished it yet, it has a LOT of content, but I think the best way to play it is just open, play a scene, a couple of it, and gone, close it and open it next week or next month or when you want.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

-Loli-Ghost-

Review for 0.12.0

The game has so much content already it has a money system something I usually don't like but this one is fairly easy just earn a bit of money doing jobs and then invested in the bank you get 10% interest per day which you can then put back into the bank and get even more money.

Storyline and the dialogue on the girls I like a lot and there is two types of replay features in the game one is on the main page and the other one is in-game you have kind of like a book which you click on the girls' faces and then you can then repay their scenes.

Although there's already is a lot of content the gameplay is fairly easy I don't think a walk-through would ever be needed and would honestly probably slow you down if you had one.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

GleenXstudio

A lot of contents but...

Chara design :
    In my opinion, there are too many girls. So many girls that I have hard time to differentiate some of them. I would have prefered less girls, but with a bigger story for each, and much more relations between the different characters.

Story :
    The story and the humor is so so, it might be fun at the beginning but then it's always the same jokes more or less. The story lacks a bit of credibility, with all chicks falling for the MC in 3 seconds while he is only saying shit and being rude...

Animations/Renders :
    The Honey Select models/renders are OK but for someone who have played honey select, it is deja vu and nothing amazing. The animations are HS ones, therefore quite good but quite expected

Gameplay :
    On the positive side, there are a lot of contents, navigating on the map or on the different places is well done, I haven't seen any bug either.

It's a pleasant game overall but it lacks something attractive enough for me to finish it. I gave up after day 25.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SoraGG

Great game and so far best game with HS style that i played. Even though the MC sometimes look so ridiculous the story and the animation really great. I hope this game will always getting update. For me this game is 9/10
  6. 2.00 star(s)

FlipFish

I know humor is subjective but man this one is pretty embarrassing to read through. The protagonist looks like a deformed hobo and his personality if you can even call it that is somehow even worse. The models are generic Honey Select models so they don't do anything for me because I've seen much better ones. I guess the only redeeming quality of this game is that it has a good chunk of content, but that's not enough to save it for me.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Jaroslav

10/10 Perfect animation. No story. Lots of girls. But what got me the most is that I fuckt a lot laughing here. And that's how it worked. Fun, excitement play how it should be.
    So this is the top of my genre. When you connect sex and laughter then you just miss food. Thanks a good job.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

skazy

great game. Never judge a book by its cover
    when i first saw this game, i was like "wtf are these grapghics, disgusting" but still gave it a chance and i am happy with the resutls. this game is so funny and hot and kinky at the same time.
    if anybody thinks the same thing as me, about first impression, about graphics, my suggestion is that give it a chance, you won't regret it
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Mikk88

It is an excellent game. There is a interesting story and beautiful girls and women. I can´t wait for continue of this story. The sex scenes are very convincing. I just missed women´s voices in these scenes. It could be more exciting. The animations in this game are excelent.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

FangOfDrknss

Doesn't really matter if the game doesn't purposely take itself seriously. I don't understand how anyone can play through this game and not feel dumb, having to read the writing, which comes off like a bunch of shitposting between two people. The protagonist is just ugly, and beyond that, acts like a loser for no reason, despite having sexual knowledge. Having to watch this guy be hesitant when it comes to sex too, is just so jarring and there's no good reason to him acting that way.

First page of this thread, people keep going on about how the humor's not for everyone, but that doesn't mean it's nowhere near bad. If this game wasn't using Honey Select models, and just had shitty art, I highly doubt the humor would save this game. The abundance of sex scenes, and the 'vintage/video' like footage, is the only other thing I've really seen on other sites talking about this game, that makes it appealing.

Though I'd definitely would rather play Newgrounds' Meet and Fuck series, then go through the headache that is watching a protagonist be dumb and unsure.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

oluap

First i Thinkes what a Stupid game. and DUDE what they all talk about is just stupid! but Lucys end. I need to say that i have hard depression. and i know that its impossible to be healed bye an other person just like that. but i cryid like a baby. becouse he writes that so nice! fuck that shit im not gay im depressed. and fuckt that he gives depressions a happy end so i Give a fucking 5 star Rating! becouse this game have everythink!
    Funny? Check!
    stupid?Check!
    Retarded?CHECK!
    the ends. thats why i give this game a 5 star rating. Dont judge a game to early. look at the end and Badabom. nice ending.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

PokeIssau

This is a great game, this is one of my favorites since I discover Erotic games!
    I think it doesn't have the likes and popularity it deserves.
    It would be nice to add more previews (maybe some ingames short scenes with the humor it has), I think that way would attract more attention, the game is really good, has a great sense of humor, it has practically no story (if you can call it story) but with the sense of humor that has is not needed either, good scenes and maybe at first you may not like the MC but in the end you get attached to it, I mean, who doesn't like funny fools? =)
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 319490

At first the game is fun, but the lack of choices in some situations makes the game bad. The fact that some relationships depend on others to get started only makes matters worse, for example I have to work on the story with a girl so that only then can I get involved with another.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

mgtoons

I'll sum up this game in two words, as spoken by many of the characters in this game: "HOLY FUCK!" I was hesitant about this art engine/style. And the game basically boils down to 'I'm going to fuck you now'. But it is a non-stop fuck fest. And the animations are awesome. There were no hoops to jump through, no mini-games, no over the top stat grind. It was just non-stop fucking every single girl (almost). And it kept going. Every time you thought you exhausted your options, here comes more women to fuck.

P.S. Don't let the green guy in the beginning weird you out. He is only tangential to the game.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

KLBR

The author made a miracle doind that great job with Honey Select models. The game is hilarious, gave me a lot of laughs (something that i dont find in a game in years. The reasons of his dick been always hard...). You can play casuality, just passing through the history, without the need of thinking too much about the choices and consequences and the game has no end (even when you propose a girl, the game turns back to you keep playing and see all the routes without the need to play everything again. Looks like the developer will add the "chalenge" mode, when you have to do the paths in certain time). For me, its a 9/10 just because the quality of Honey Select models cant be that good. Thank you very much TK8000!
  16. 4.00 star(s)

BaconSausageRoll

I love the humor! the story is great! wish for more updates! needs more polishing here and there but overall, it is really a good game! can't wait for more updates and will continue this game really promising!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

juneba

Haven't finished it but so far this game a awesome.
    I've only tried two of the story lines so far and they're both been really good even tho I think one of them is unfinished.
    And I'm not sure any of the games or VNs I've played here so far have made me laugh before, but this game was actually cracking me up. Good stuff, perfect 5/7.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Kaeris

While i initally did not expect the much from the game given that it has only been a little more than a year i can say that this is probably one of my top 5 favorite games on this site, it has so many characters and some are really interesting, even more so by the fact of how the game isn't very serious like most of the others and doesn't develop way into the characters history. ( Sorry for bad english).
  19. 5.00 star(s)

onetheendww

I really love this game. the girl are pretty, and the story is good, i am really except the updates. i love aya the most , and the Bank employee is pretty, too. I hope the update can play the Follow-up storys.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

XKimky

Great content, great sex scenes, exciting girls, no miss-able content. Really amazing game.

I particularly like that it's silly and it's not taking anything seriously like most game are trying too.

It also has a gallery which let you review any scene and you can pinpoint which you miss and need to work around.

Map is clear with good indication on where content is so no headache.

Very few grinding is required as well.