Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.6.2

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022

Ok, I tried both versions (GoFile and MediaFire), same results with each. Get an initial error that I can quit and start again, and not get. But the name change mod is freaking out repeatedly, so I can't get past it. See attached error.txt file.
Error on startup namechange v0.6 and 0.7
v0.8 released
Please test out the latest version I think I fixed all but one error but I need an errors.txt to help find the last issue

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Game started now. Thanks fpr the qiuick fixes

Game started now. Thanks for the quick fixes.
Lol I thought it wouldn't work, I just release version 1.0 as that definitely will fix it, also I accidentally left a debug option in lol

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
V1.0 Released for Android

The only way I could get it to work was by decompiling and recompiling the entire game with the mod installed.
Make sure to uninstall the original game. Saves from the original game won't work with the modded version. I tested it using the BlueStacks Android emulator. I might not be able to fix issues, as I'm very inexperienced with Android.

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Incest when?
I’m trying to go through the entire game’s script so I don’t miss anything, add a lot more mentions of brother, sister, mom, in parts that feel like they make sense and reword a few parts so they make more sense in terms of incest relationships, I’ll also be improving grammar across the entire game. I didn’t want to make a quick simple patch, so it’ll probably take me quite a while. I can’t give a time estimate as it’s a big project

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote