• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Soldier's Life [Pyorgara]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Daba

Cute little game in which you "train" your once superior female officer once they demote her, and she was real bitch to you, if I remember correctly.
    Writing and pictures are good, but game is repetitive and lacking content to be really good.
    Beside training girl (and yourself), there are also battles, which I find quite boring and uninspired.
    I am maybe overcritical, as game is actually good for it's scale.
    I recommend this game if you are looking for cute time waster with some adult content.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Completed...

Very grindy game to get to the erotic scenes...

The visuals of this game are 2D hand drawn, and average to good in quality... The erotic scenes are not the greatest, mostly because the visuals don't really follow the text... Most of the time you just see the characters in different stages of undress, but in most cases (not all) they just sit there with some facial changes while the text describes the scene's play through without the visuals matching them at all... The UI is very well put together and easy to understand, and there is a built in Help screen as well to show what some of the stuff in the game means...

The script is pretty spot on, as I don't remember seeing any spelling/grammar errors... The plot (what little there is) revolves around a male protagonist who gets a military promotion over his original domineering general... And he is tasked with breaking/corrupting her sexually, so the military can remove her from their ranks, thereby removing her influence over military and government matters... Her father is a influential member of government, so by embarrassing him with her they can rid themselves of her influence...

Needless to say, you go through a very grindy war simulator/corruption game, where you have to manage all sorts of stuff... Only opening up more erotic scenes through careful manipulation of various stats for both the protagonist and the military woman being corrupted... This does take a lot of time, and if not handled right, you could actually lose the game entirely...

Overall, the game is put together very well, and has a lot of elements to it... But expect it to take some time before seeing new scenes involving the breaking and eventual corruption of the target military woman... And even then, the scenes are mostly text based, as the visuals rarely follow the text all that much... Do not go into this game expecting instant erotic material, because you have to work hard for all of it... With lots of numbers to concern yourself with... There are some random events involving some erotic stuff during war play, but it's not the norm... I will probably not play this one again, as it doesn't really have replay value, as you could see almost all the erotic stuff in one play through (multiple times, as there will be a lot of repeated stuff)...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

QwertyBam

A very good game, with nice art, great writing, and a tight focus on its main fetish. I would absolutely recommend it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

mingebag

Solid flash trainer, only single heroine brings the score down a bit.