• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Night27

May 8, 2017
1- Punch button I believe
2- There's perks that give a chance to remove some when hitting enemies, but mainly there's a chance to break some when you use your special.
Thankyou I think the biggest issue I was having was not realizing I had restraints on that prevented me from picking things up.
On that note does anyone know how to enable picking up of health items while gagged or know of a mod that allows for it as that would really be appreciated.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
1- Punch button I believe
2- There's perks that give a chance to remove some when hitting enemies, but mainly there's a chance to break some when you use your special.
There is another way to remove a restraint but it is based on luck. If you are lucky breakable objects can drop an item that removes a restraint.

Thankyou I think the biggest issue I was having was not realizing I had restraints on that prevented me from picking things up.
On that note does anyone know how to enable picking up of health items while gagged or know of a mod that allows for it as that would really be appreciated.
This game uses il2cpp cancer. There is a very high chance you will never find any gameplay mods for ANY game that uses this crap(unless developer adds official mod support).

Last edited:

hbkau

May 2, 2019
Anyone knows how to level up in the game? I completed the game and end up leveling 23, since there're no exp bars or indicators, i don't know if i can gain exp afterwards

hbkau

May 2, 2019
sh*t, i came up with a bug, after i created a villain,not only it mixes with my hero, the most terrible outcome is that the enemy will undress my hero even not wearing anything

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I really wish that the created enemies files had an independent folder besides the main characters and main profile datas. It gets a bit tedious to manually select just your char's and game's files alone while having to ignore the created villains ones since they're in the same folder mixed together. A bit nitpicky I know, but I'm certain I'm not the only one having a similar issue when doing save backups or data swappings.

ssynergy

May 29, 2020
Current mod version for game version 0.9+

Features are pretty much the same (togglable/configurable via config): Bluetooth vibrator support, enemies avoid each other and don't clump, only 75% of hits will stagger enemies, enemies vary in height and speed, undress occurs in multiple stages with underwear, changed stage lighting with dynamic character shadows, night mode option by wearing Glasses N, glossy skin on player and enemies by level of arousal.

In addition, the "sex camera" can be disabled and camera will remain in the normal game side view during sex scenes. By default this feature is enabled, but can be disabled in the config like the others.

Changes current version
- Vibration output synchronized to sex animations
- Can disable undress mod in config file, for male character, staying dressed or if you don't like it
- Fix threesomes bugging out when using mod (I think)

Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Add mod files to \BepInEx\plugins\ folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\. You can disable console messages in BepInEx.cfg: UnityLogListening = false

Mod Download
Download
Has this mod been updated since this post?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes