Ren'Py Solanaceae: After All [v0.1] [DarkChibiShadow]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Honeyview_screenshot0026.jpg

Overview:
Solanaceae: After All is the visual novel sequel/epilogue to

Join Battam, a witch exiled by all conventional covens, on his quest to make a brand new type of coven with the help of his partner Sal, and his sibling, Satine. Explore a colorful world filled with all types of people and try to create a place where any and all rejected witches can join together to create new kinds of magic, and form bonds that will last a lifetime. Learn more about Battam's sibling Satine (and watch them repair their shaky relationship), meet new people that challenge Battam's beliefs, and discover new ways that magic interacts with with the world-- all while fighting back against the overbearing Rowan Coven who is trying to stop any and all progress!
While this game is very sex-positive and the creator is a seasoned lewd artist, sex this is not the focus of the game.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-28
Release Date: 2023-08-28
Developer: DarkChibiShadow - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Tomai - Yarrow Valley - Solanaceae: Another Time
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

SolanaveaeGif.gif screenshot0008.png screenshot0023.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0013.png
screenshot0021.png screenshot0029.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0027.png

Last edited:

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Not my game. It was posted with the permission of , the developer. They have a plethora of other game and 18+ comics, illustrated audio dramas and other stuff they upload on their itchio or patreon.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Monster girl doesn't seem to to be an appropriate tag

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SolanaceaeAfterAll-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I feel like I've seen this artist's comics on hiveworks or something before, but I can't remember which...

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I feel like I've seen this artist's comics on hiveworks or something before, but I can't remember which...
You might have come across " ", which is one of DCS' oldest and most popular works. Or their zorro/Sanji fanarts maybe. They started with this pairing before moving to mostly original characters.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
strange i don't have any options to see scenes at the house, but R18 mode enabled
Sex scenes aren't in the house. They're kind of "hidden" in the game while doing certain actions.

DemianZ

Feb 1, 2018
Sex scenes aren't in the house. They're kind of "hidden" in the game while doing certain actions.
Can you please tell how they are hidden? Because it says that new scene avalible in the house, yet i can't see them in game dialogues either

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Can you please tell how they are hidden? Because it says that new scene avalible in the house, yet i can't see them in game dialogues either
"New scenes" really just means "new conversations". If you go to the house, the protagonist Battam will discuss a subject related to the main story events with either Satine or Sal. These are optional and give you a bit of backstory to these characters but aren't required for the main story or sex scenes.

For the first sex scene, you need to finish the second chapter in the winter town and visit the hot springs.
For the second sex scene, you need to finish the third chapter in the crowded city and go talk to Enokky (the cook guy) in front of the restaurant.