dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Another error when you encounter the Minotaur Boss in the 3rd door: when he does his fear knockdown move for the first time you get the error when given the prompts. Thanks for fixing the previous error instances btw.
So the reason for these errors is ChatGPT can sometimes randomly add these quotes into the scripts.

1681072112718.png

So this should be

" \"\\\\I[44]What is the progress of the Fear State?\","

Otherwise it throws that identifier error. Its a pain but I can probably adjust the tool take those out before it get put through the machine. Anyway this should fix that specific error.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Fix for the error messages here. Just place in www/data and replace.

Now that I know what the cause was I'm going to see if I can find other instances.
hey man, first thanks for the translation and fix for this game. Second, I have two questions about this game:
1- I was seeing a comment that the true ending is buggy, because there is a message showing errors at the top left, but if I put your fix, is this error corrected / disappears?
2- at the end of this game is like kunoichi botan? talk about free roam mode that can interact with all game scenes and enemies to battle again?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So this should be

Wow, that's so overzealous and assumptious it's cute.
Like you know, that terrible, TERRIBLE country. Where literally everyone lives in constant dismay and terror, right? You know... The "Fear State".
Should we play prequel first? or is this standalone
Completely optional. That summary in the prologue in this pretty much says all there is to say. Though if you have a spare 3 hours, get to it. It's your basic, serviceable hentai RPG from a decade ago. I think Rui looks cuter in there.

munchar

Jun 8, 2017
So the reason for these errors is ChatGPT can sometimes randomly add these quotes into the scripts.

View attachment 2534177

So this should be

Otherwise it throws that identifier error. Its a pain but I can probably adjust the tool take those out before it get put through the machine. Anyway this should fix that specific error.
Where am I supposed to put this file?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it minutes later on data/www/data.

Tolaetheren

Aug 28, 2018
Still getting errors after replacing the file.
This happens after entering the item shop menu where she sells items and not cosmetics.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Still getting errors after replacing the file.
This happens after entering the item shop menu where she sells items and not cosmetics.
I tried this one again and its fixed, can you check you are using the correct patch? https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/04/2557566_CommonEvents.zip

Errors abound...
Can you tell me what triggers the error? I couldnt find any more issues in the events file.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
hey man, first thanks for the translation and fix for this game. Second, I have two questions about this game:
1- I was seeing a comment that the true ending is buggy, because there is a message showing errors at the top left, but if I put your fix, is this error corrected / disappears?
2- at the end of this game is like kunoichi botan? talk about free roam mode that can interact with all game scenes and enemies to battle again?
1. It is not removed, but I'm looking into disabling it atm.

maeqlin

Dec 17, 2018
This prisoner in the lower (3rd floor) goblin dungeon still giving me error dazedanon . Not that it matters during actual gameplay but maybe will help you solve something else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Got it. So for the error message that pops up you are supposed to be able to press tab to close it. If that doesn't work, apply this in www/ja/plugins and try again. Should clear the message.

For me I had to adjust the code of one of the plugins to get it to work. i Think the dev messed up his logic for clearing the window or something.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
This prisoner in the lower (3rd floor) goblin dungeon still giving me error dazedanon . Not that it matters during actual gameplay but maybe will help you solve something else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes thank you for reporting and report any others if u see them as it helps me improve the tool itself for the next game I translate.

Here's the fix you can apply in www/data if you want but eventually once all these errors are fixed I"m just going to repack everything and reupload.

Last edited:

mythyic

Feb 27, 2019
Yes thank you for reporting and report any others if u see them as it helps me improve the tool itself for the next game I translate.

Here's the fix you can apply in www/data if you want but eventually once all these errors are fixed I"m just going to repack everything and reupload.
With how many broken MTL games that just go unfixed I've seen on this site, especially when they MTL the code breaking the game. You actually trying to fix things is a breath of fresh air.

This is one of the better games I've played too, although you can finish it with that logger error it's pretty annoying. Thanks for your efforts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
It's pretty fucking hot ngl. If you've played Kunoichi Botan and/or Crimson Coliseum this has all the hallmarks of Enokippu's typical corruption, "game over" and protag gets dominated writing. Live2D models were also implemented very well.
It's Spine, not Live2D.

I played with MTool recently, and yeah, it's a pretty good game. I think I was at 3% when I finished, not sure if a 0% finish is possible with the rabbit room. The school room has some Silent Hill vibes (with the metallic looking otherworld) for people asking about the horror tag. I can see how the areas with darkness and field of view could cause framerate issues depending on your setup (my CPU usage went way up!).

4.60 star(s) 79 Votes