• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zeph9

Sep 26, 2018
unrelated to my last post, but I never realized before that Sol takes persistent battle damage? I did goblins first, had her get damaged until she lost all clothes, and now I'm in bunny house and she's got scars all over her - that's a neat detail

1715886834429.png

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone know what the deal with this is?

View attachment 3641246 View attachment 3641248
If you've lost to the boss before you can use it to guarantee a win.
unrelated to my last post, but I never realized before that Sol takes persistent battle damage? I did goblins first, had her get damaged until she lost all clothes, and now I'm in bunny house and she's got scars all over her - that's a neat detail

View attachment 3641260
Sometimes states like wounds/hair length/clothes seem to save/transfer incorrectly. Pretty sure you're not supposed to carry over scars to other doors. I think saving and reloading fixes it most of the time.

Dec 22, 2018
Don’t forget this game is an experiment with a new engine to make the games better. It’s entirely possible they couldn’t make a blowjob look good yet.
From the teasers for Botan 2 on the creators ci-en it looks like that's going to change. Pretty sure there was a full BJ one but I can't find it now.

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes