VN Ren'Py Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
DL'ing now, wil report my experience shortly

Regarding the AI work , was it using something like Topaz to enhance the rendered images?
to get amazing results or at least decent, it's not that simple, there's not tool that can do its, it's combine workflow that needs to happen :)

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Greuceanu Thank you for confirming that lesbian content will be coming, haven't played yet because I didn't see the lesbian tag, but going back a few pages I saw where you answered the question. I'm gonna wait till that content is in the game before I play, however I did click the follow button. Good luck with your game and I'm looking forward to playing it.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Greuceanu Thank you for confirming that lesbian content will be coming, haven't played yet because I didn't see the lesbian tag, but going back a few pages I saw where you answered the question. I'm gonna wait till that content is in the game before I play, however I did click the follow button. Good luck with your game and I'm looking forward to playing it.
thanks mate, will add in the release notes, so you can take a look once it's there

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Played it, very nice, but I wish there were choices aside from being slutty/loyal, maybe starting with the hobo groping, of partner. As in, I don't mind her fantasizing about the fat guy, but I wouldn't want the fat guy doing anything to her, but I do want the hobo to do as much as he wants, which forces me into the slutty route, which might mean that I'll have to see fat guy too. So aside from fantasies, I hope that particular interactions would lock us out of some paths and set us onto others

Jul 31, 2023
to get amazing results or at least decent, it's not that simple, there's not tool that can do its, it's combine workflow that needs to happen :)
The images look nice and clean

Regarding your current content. It reads as overly descriptive

Every moment Sofia (does an action)

You describe every render with it , even getting into her car you describe the experience like its to be savoured . It feels over the top

It feels like if she were to pick up an expensive pen to write a note on her posh paper she buys from some overly expensive stationary store you would give it a detailed exposition

Obviously it too early to tell where this is going but what i gather is that the current "slut mode" is just fantasies and the message she is responding to is some form of club she will join to physically act out sexual fantasies with strangers.

Yet as you are trying to write a popular influencers life , a wealthy one at that , it seems odd that the hobo and the stalker jogger weren't cockblocked by either a paid bodyguard that im sure she would hire to stop creepers , or her Russian husbands goons ( i assume he is gang/crime or oligarch type of wealhty)

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The images look nice and clean

Regarding your current content. It reads as overly descriptive

Every moment Sofia (does an action)

You describe every render with it , even getting into her car you describe the experience like its to be savoured . It feels over the top

It feels like if she were to pick up an expensive pen to write a note on her posh paper she buys from some overly expensive stationary store you would give it a detailed exposition

Obviously it too early to tell where this is going but what i gather is that the current "slut mode" is just fantasies and the message she is responding to is some form of club she will join to physically act out sexual fantasies with strangers.

Yet as you are trying to write a popular influencers life , a wealthy one at that , it seems odd that the hobo and the stalker jogger weren't cockblocked by either a paid bodyguard that im sure she would hire to stop creepers , or her Russian husbands goons ( i assume he is gang/crime or oligarch type of wealthy)
Amazing feedback, I think this is pretty simple to fix. We wanted the experience to work with users that also read and enjoy the captions.

As for the bodyguard, what would be the fun in that ? having private security would make the story much more predictable.

You would hire someone if it's something that you wanted but if you enjoyed it... why hire private security.

thanks again for the feedback and for giving the game a try:) This is a MVP test to see how people react (to the story and style of images), the amount of content is pretty significant but it will increase in the next release:)

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
It needs better editing. I am only beginning to play. Here is what I have noticed so far. The first word of the first sentence of the first scene is misspelled. "MMeet Sophia!" After her introduction she begins a conversation with Vlad whom we don't know. Their relationship is not specified until after they have finished their conversation. The developer got the scenes out of order. He should have introduced Vlad first then had the conversation about Romania. Needs work.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be great if it were possible for Sofia (FemMC) to be and remain dominant in her public life, and also for Sofia (FemMC) to be and remain dominant in her personal life as well. (Would such a path be possible?)
I will like the dominant Sofia!:love:

Last edited:
  • Love
Jul 31, 2023
Amazing feedback, I think this is pretty simple to fix. We wanted the experience to work with users that also read and enjoy the captions.

As for the bodyguard, what would be the fun in that ? having private security would make the story much more predictable.

You would hire someone if it's something that you wanted but if you enjoyed it... why hire private security.

thanks again for the feedback and for giving the game a try:) This is a MVP test to see how people react (to the story and style of images), the amount of content is pretty significant but it will increase in the next release:)

I get what you mean . Without one she has encounters that she can fantasise over , yet it does seem out of place , currently . Perhaps later when she decides to "slut mode enable" its then she goes out without one . It was just my thought process during playtime.

It seems odd that she fantasises about average men in her fantasies for some one that is "shallow" enough to adore attention as a popular influencer , rather than using those encounters to fill her mind with a hottie version of a man, in the same situations she just experienced.

Good luck with your future content , she looks even better after her make over ( i forgot to mention that earlier)

• Red Heart

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
A new game with FemMc. The thread is already 5 pages long and no one here is screaming about BBC and/or pregnancy? How disappointing. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Whitesoul

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I tried img2img over daz renders, and I found it hard to achieve consistency, so this game looks like black magic to me. The game I will never try it cause the girl looks like a broken mannequin, but the AI workflow is almost eye opener, whatever incantations required.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Very good first release, mc is smoking hot. Love that ass, can’t wait to see more of her in action. I also had saving issues during 2 sex scenes, one was with construction worker and the other was the homeless guy in the rest room, but it let me make saves anywhere else.
Also can you change the white text to another color, it’s very hard to read when it’s going across her white and black comforter. Good luck with your game

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes