VN - Ren'Py - Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

Pros:
    + solid first release size
    + solid quality
    + great female faces
    + overall solid female shapes (*)
    + refreshing straight forward story
    + nasty old man kink
    + a bit of (quite short) sex already (even not with some old guy)
    + nicely written, not too much text but well worded like the creator reads much
    + that blond hair and tanned skin of her in the mainscreen looks SO GOOD!

Cons:
    - if mc would be overall a little but more curvy/thicker she would look even better (*) (if possible)
    - her tits are solid big but look a bit too plastic shape wise and a bit more prominent nipples would be really appreciated (*)
    - sex scenes a bit longer in the future
    - good wife not worth it yet - if you go good wife route no sex with old guy happens
    - "husband" should be her boss or grandpa or something cause he looks too old for being her husband in my opinion also in the text it reads he is in his mid 50s but he really looks more like in his late 70/early 80s in my honest opinion (no sex with him yet? very sad)

i really like the straight forwardness and the idea of the story and the spoiled insta-model idea. nice wording (how he describes the hair of the old man in novel worthy :-D) with a few tweaks here and there and more content this will have much potential!