VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sofia Needs Money [v0.2] [blueshirt616]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.PNG
Overview:
You play as teacher Shinobu Shakamatsu, who has persuaded her student Sofia to pose for some gravure photos in order to help her make money.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-27
Release Date: 2021-10-29
Developer: blueshirt616 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

Capture.PNG 7ax7gV.png gcmopS.png iRCJdE.png JYa108.png NBv00R.png UnfL2i.png

Last edited:

Landerk

May 20, 2018
The description doesn't seem to make sense. Is this a story about Sofia trying to get money for some reason or is it just a front for dumb mini games that are uninteresting?
It is a Story about Sofia trying to get money, told from the perspective of one of her teachers.

Not super long, I read the text and got through it in I think 10 minutes, has some very cute girls imo, thanks for the game Dev.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
It is a Story about Sofia trying to get money, told from the perspective of one of her teachers.

Not super long, I read the text and got through it in I think 10 minutes, has some very cute girls imo, thanks for the game Dev.
Thanks for the reply. So it is a game with choices and a story? Any annoying mini games?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Thanks for the warning I don't want to see no dick on a girl.

Oct 2, 2018
I see you are new to uploading content (jr uploader).

the female protagonists are separated from the futas, so you should remove the tag "female protagonist" and add the tag "futa/trans protagonist", you can also add the tag "handjob".

good luck