Archived [SoB] Yana

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Question, am i supposed to set the other 2 females against yana or am i missing something?
You get the text where it says you should talk to the mom and sister about Yana. Talk first with Oksana (in her room in the weekend), then you talk to your mother in the morning in the kitchen, then talk to oksana again and select "set against", then talk to the mother again. Wait a week and then visit Yana in her room and ask what happened, then offer a solution.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
"Go talk with sister in her room on weekends about stepsister. So talk to mom in the kitchen at 8:00 till 9:00 about stepsister. " That point dont work well to me. I can talk with sister about stepsister, but next morning i cant talk about stepsister with mom. I can talk many times with sister but with mom dont show the option.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
"Go talk with sister in her room on weekends about stepsister. So talk to mom in the kitchen at 8:00 till 9:00 about stepsister. " That point dont work well to me. I can talk with sister about stepsister, but next morning i cant talk about stepsister with mom. I can talk many times with sister but with mom dont show the option.
Found it, need ask to sis in Saturday and to mom Sunday

ritasd

Jul 19, 2019
help me
I tried sleeping pills to put in yana's juice and watched till she sleep
and kept to touch her but still didn't make corruption
what should I do?
it's still Depravity normal

RedR

Jun 2, 2018
Massage and help with lessons at 19 pm, coffee at 6 in the morning and workout in the hall at 7, add pills few times and bring to orgasm.

Reactions: Eu sou o BATMAN

RedR

Jun 2, 2018
Then buy clothes, a few walks in the park / on the beach. Then a lot of things, difficult girl :)

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
if you are on the alternative route of the sister you do not get the option to talk to her on the weekend is this a bug?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
if you are on the alternative route of the sister you do not get the option to talk to her on the weekend is this a bug?
If you want to do Yana, you probably want to hold off on the alt path of the sister. It's not a bug. You can't always get everything you want :p

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Started up a new game with the release of .29 and can't seem to get Yana to the first kiss stage. I've used the sleeping pills on her and her depravity is maxing out at 340 and her behavior at 300 after repeatedly touching her at night--nothing else I do seems to increase it further past that point. Has something changed or is there yet another bug here?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
have the same issue
I recently started over with the current version of the "translation project" qsp. It does work.

1) get her depravity up by drug her and fondle her at night.
2) Bring coffee in the morning, help her train. Help with her studies/massage. Go to the park.
3) Go shopping for bath suit and invite her to the beach.
4) Go shopping clothes.... you need to go shop clothes until you bought her like every fkn possible thing.
5) Do some trips to the beach
6) Then she will come into your room and take you to the park for the first kiss.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
yep thats what i normaly do but i cannot drug her cause somehow since 29 i do not get the sleepin drug anymore ;(
and without the drug i cannot raise her depravity

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
yep thats what i normaly do but i cannot drug her cause somehow since 29 i do not get the sleepin drug anymore ;(
and without the drug i cannot raise her depravity
Well, as I wrote. I just did it the other day with this version. So either you got bug or something. The drug you can buy online, and it can be used just once a week. After you used it a few times, you need to buy more.

shayan

Apr 20, 2017
I bought all 8 items for her. What should I do to get him to come to my room and invite me to the park?

Last edited: