Archived [SoB] Mom

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I figured it out, but I don't remember how I solved it. Either I started it again or there was a trick.

wait_watcher

Mar 8, 2018
Can anyone post how to advance the alt route after what's been posted in the OP. There is so much more content in the files but can't get hold of what to do anywhere.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Catch Mom drinking in her room at night I think three times. Then she gets fired from her office job. Start going to the strip club and watch a lot of private shows (I think at least ten); then you'll meet the club owner, Dima. Hang out and drink with him a bunch of times, and he'll prompt you to beat up Gopniks in the park; I think you do that five times (make sure your fight and strength stats are maxed). Now you are Dima's BFF, and the next time you hang out with him he'll ask you to find him girls to dance in the club. Who's an unemployed hottie in need of work? MOM! Wait til you find her drinking at night again and you'll be prompted to offer her an audition at Dima's club. The next afternoon, go there and she'll do her audition and get hired.

Once she's there, you can find her at the club at night (not every night). If you go there with a 'riser' you can take her to the loo for a quick blowie. Otherwise, you can just watch her dance.

Oh, Mom....!

Reactions: wait_watcher

wait_watcher

Mar 8, 2018
@mattius77 this should definitely be added to the OP thanks a lot! I would have hoped for the bathroom and kitchen scenes at home to be over but I guess we have to patient for next updates.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
BTW that walkthrough was posted elsewhere in this thread. Use the search feature.

I mentioned in I think the main game thread recently that I like many of the scenes you get with Mom during your corruption progress more than the scenes you get with her once her sluttiness is established. The kitchen scene (where Mom is played by Jodi West) and the backyard play time scene are pretty fun, but they aren't available once full corruption has been achieved. (At least in the case of the latter that may be because the way I cheat and have both one-on-one and Alt content available in the same save)

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
i am not able to progress after the cup scene in the morning i've done it more than 10 times and still i cannot sneak her at night.. please help

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Why does my mom doesnt appear in the living room at 23:00? She cought me having sex like 4 times in the kitchen.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Why does my mom doesnt appear in the living room at 23:00? She cought me having sex like 4 times in the kitchen.
You should fuck her in her bedroom at 9 am till your sister appear on the door. After that you you'll see the scene in the living room.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I cant follow the alternative for the life of me. half the options that are said to show just don't show up
This game is grindy, than if they said to make a thing many times, like speak with Shurick many times, is really a ton of times like 7/8 times for sister 7/8 times for mother. The options don't show up immediately.
Still nothing. I did fuck her in the bedroom maaaaany times, but the scene doesnt appear :c
I don't know what to say. Try with the cheat qsp (CCE version). You change the variables and add a ton of fuck with the mother for make the scene trigger. It's important that the sister knock at the door. Maybe try advance the sister questline and than come back to the mother, maybe you need a little of preogress with her before.

Reactions: AlexLudwig

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
I don't know what to say. Try with the cheat qsp (CCE version). You change the variables and add a ton of fuck with the mother for make the scene trigger. It's important that the sister knock at the door. Maybe try advance the sister questline and than come back to the mother, maybe you need a little of preogress with her before.
Thanks, you are really helpfull! I'll try this. Are my problems with game caused of using cheats a lot? Not for increasing stats, but for manipulating the time. I do it all the time.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks, you are really helpfull! I'll try this. Are my problems with game caused of using cheats a lot? Not for increasing stats, but for manipulating the time. I do it all the time.
I don't think. I do it a lot too.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
No it's normal. The scene should trigger without problems... Which qsp file you are using?