Archived [SoB] Masha

mu6best

Aug 11, 2017
In the .21 cheat update, (presuming you have the editor) open file gs_standart_actions_npc_masha and the very first line is going to start with "if if (hour..." remove the first "if " and save. This will fix the error when you try to go to Masha's house

Reactions: Empty_Slate

zenboy

Nov 8, 2017
In the .21 cheat update, (presuming you have the editor) open file gs_standart_actions_npc_masha and the very first line is going to start with "if if (hour..." remove the first "if " and save. This will fix the error when you try to go to Masha's house
Hi, I don't have the editor.... but if you can then please tell the what editor to download or if you can than give the link
Thank You

oh thankx.... i found it

ladongfish

Apr 3, 2018
I saw to invite masha in my home. but no more process. and after training sasha, I can't invite masha in my house. how do I solve this problem?

mu6best

Aug 11, 2017
you can't as far as I know
once you train sasha your apartment cannot be used for anyone else.

I do have a theory which I have not tried yet: it is possible that if you cancel the rent on the apartment, wait a month and then rent a NEW apartment you can start to use it again, again - I have not tried this, and obviously won't work if you bought the apartment instead of renting it

Kenzer

Jun 26, 2018
I seem to be stuck with this girl at this step:
From here you have access to her house, you can now fuck her in the mornings in the gym(In the house)
I can visit her in her gym but i dont have an option to do anything. Her depravity is the highest possible... So im not sure what is wrong

elessar13

May 27, 2018
I seem to be stuck with this girl at this step:
From here you have access to her house, you can now fuck her in the mornings in the gym(In the house)
I can visit her in her gym but i dont have an option to do anything. Her depravity is the highest possible... So im not sure what is wrong
what time you visit her ? usually i visit her at 9-11 am to fuck her in gym.
buy aerobic ball to see more scene.