Archived [SoB] Luda

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
lyuda.jpg

About the heroine:
Luda (aka ) - Works with your mom as her secretary. She sometimes eavesdrop on your conversations and her strange noise coming from you mother office. She has her suspicion but no hard evidence.

Walkthrough:

• Talk to her in the office and talk about her with mom in mother's office. After this you can start corrupting her. Some time later you can invite her for lunch between 12:00 and 14:00.
  • After some lunchs she will give you her address to do some repairs. Now you can visit her on the weekends in suburns near your house. Visit her and do the repair.
  • Ask to go to bathroom and place the hidden camera (need to buy first). Now you can watch her in your laptop. You can alsospy her in her house at 8:00 till 11:00 on weekends. Continue the repair in her house on weekends and eventually a kiss happens. So meet her in the office to talk.

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
hello i wanna ask is this guide out of date??
it just end after the talk it the office??

nb:sorry for my bad english

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah the tut needs a update.
  • From there talk to your mother, if i remeber.(about luda being a masseur)
  • Than talk to luda about it.
  • Buy the stuff on your laptop.
  • Talk to her at your mums work after a week.
  • She will ask you to distribute flyers
  • Distribute them in the city after 12
  • On a day you hadnt handed out any flyers go to her house and invite her to a restaurant repeat it a few times.
  • There is a point when eating out you get a choice between "I Love You" and "I don't want to pressure you", choose "I don't want to pressure you"(credit @KingsRaiden, for this dot point )
  • Afterwards she has sex with you.

The point where you can have sex with have afterwards is at her house after work or on the weekend you can actually fuck her twice... You can offer to fuck, an she will agree on the first time, second she'll say she's tired... so instead offer her a massage, get her to take her panties off than massage her boobs, and vagina an vula you can and have sex again.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
There is a point when eating out you get a choice between "I Love You" and "I don't want to pressure you", choose "I don't want to pressure you" - since she is reluctant to get into another relationship...things progress from there

Reactions: Quacker

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
There is a point when eating out you get a choice between "I Love You" and "I don't want to pressure you", choose "I don't want to pressure you" - since she is reluctant to get into another relationship...things progress from there
Thank you for that i knew i may have forgotten something.

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
ive taken her to lunch repeatedly but no progress so far..been using the time cheat to advance day after day...18 eng cheat one qsp over 3 weeks of lunches i have dasha in apartment...also how many times do i need to train her before release?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
ive taken her to lunch repeatedly but no progress so far..been using the time cheat to advance day after day...18 eng cheat one qsp over 3 weeks of lunches i have dasha in apartment...also how many times do i need to train her before release?
I think you mean "sahsa"... an once you release her no more sex scenes... on this update.... for luda has she invite you to her house... have you tried the next steps?

jico

Jun 3, 2017
how can i invite her to the restaurant, only option go when i vist her in the evening

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
how can i invite her to the restaurant, only option go when i vist her in the evening
It takes a while but eventually the option shows once her stats are higher

Last edited:

Redbloux

May 5, 2017
Does anyone knows the command on save editor so i can get the choise again "I love you or its just sex"?
Thank you in advance