Archived [SoB] Lizaveta

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i cant seem to invite lizaveta in any way.
im talking to the guy at school and show him her picture, but he says he needs a prove, and it seems like i cant find any option to call here. i triefdd in both my apartment and mom apartment.
the cellphone is broken so i belive its about an option.
waiting for help, ty :)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So I unlocked the take-Lizaveta-to-the-bar-and-eventually-bang-her achievement. Is this a one-time scene in .22? I can still offer assistance, but there's no longer an option to take her out on Saturday. Also, looking at the files, it appears she has two new sex scenes; the one in the secluded room at the bar, and a new school scene (taken from a really old shoot she did for My First Sex Teacher). How to school scene?

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
So I unlocked the take-Lizaveta-to-the-bar-and-eventually-bang-her achievement. Is this a one-time scene in .22? I can still offer assistance, but there's no longer an option to take her out on Saturday. Also, looking at the files, it appears she has two new sex scenes; the one in the secluded room at the bar, and a new school scene (taken from a really old shoot she did for My First Sex Teacher). How to school scene?
Ya, just a onetime. And if it's the ones labelled ekz_xxx, they've been in there since 0.20, but I have no idea if they are accessible ingame.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Well I'll be, I don't remember seeing them in her npc folder before. I wonder why they'd be there if the content can't be reached through gameplay? That's silly.

FWIW, I don't know if the blackmail and 'help her' paths are meant to be distinct, but in my save I'm able to access both simultaneously.

Reactions: Quacker

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I got the feeling Avenger found the clips, intends to use them, so adds them so when he gets the scene done the clip is ready and available.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
The ekz_*** is available during the finals/mid term exams, if you 'fixed' her problem (dunno' what happens if you offer support). Her exam is on Friday (?) and when you go in the classroom you'll have an option to fuck her.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hmm, trying to progress Liza in .23 and calling her to the apartment the first time is broken. You get the proper text and whatnot, but there's no clickable way out of the phone that leads to the apartment sex event where you take the photo of her to show Vova.

Reactions: Pt Data

lashante

Mar 25, 2018
Hmm, trying to progress Liza in .23 and calling her to the apartment the first time is broken. You get the proper text and whatnot, but there's no clickable way out of the phone that leads to the apartment sex event where you take the photo of her to show Vova.
same problem here

Reactions: Pt Data

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You can cheat the variable to simply add the photo to your inventory. But that doesn't change the fact that you can't booty call her after that. (Threesome events with Vova still work, though)

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
in 0.23 version theres new content if you progress in the love route.... it unlocks new sex scenes on her house...

Jan 12, 2017
how can you fuck her after bar?

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
how can you fuck her after bar?
If you keep going to the bar, after several times she will take you to a room where you will fuck her for the first time.
Then you have to talk to her in the university, in the hall i believe. After that visit her in her house, (remember to take flowers with you), and after that all the scenes will be unlocked...

Ayl

May 22, 2017
When I take her to the bar I keep getting look under the hem but she just says i'm drunk or something and leaves

Angelcrex

Jan 13, 2018
how many time please ? Because i do it at least 10 times and never have the option to go in other room
i think i need trigger something else

ok i made it !!! it worth but it is verrrry long to trigger (a lot of help with the pool)

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
you cant call her from apartman, go to your house (where mom is) and call from there
i call from my room in 16h

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you use the ENG CCE qsp from the translation project thread, the phone isn't borked and you can call her to your apartment for funtime.