Archived [SoB] Kate

omikron

Jan 11, 2017
Just a note for getting "Read a Text" option, you only get the option now after tutoring her multiple times and massaging her shoulders at least once at her home. When you first give her massage at home, then option opens up because she mentions her father is listening.

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
Go to her house the next day at 6pm (18) her dad will speak to you (kates house unlocked)

Hi Boss, I haven't cheated, but this task doesn't occur. I tried so many times. I tried so many times. But her dad doesn't show up at that time no matter what day...

AVM666

Apr 7, 2019
Hi Boss, I haven't cheated, but this task doesn't occur. I tried so many times. I tried so many times. But her dad doesn't show up at that time no matter what day...

Keep trying until your statistics increase, behavior to 750 or more

rogersafin

Oct 6, 2019
I'm allready finish dad test and kate lick my cock
But at gym no option for BJ
I use vanilla lub 9am in my room than go to gym 18pm and get hard
She just touch and show my cock than massage NO BJ!!!
anyone tell me where going wrong?!
thank you

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I'm allready finish dad test and kate lick my cock
But at gym no option for BJ
I use vanilla lub 9am in my room than go to gym 18pm and get hard
She just touch and show my cock than massage NO BJ!!!
anyone tell me where going wrong?!
thank you
You are almost there. She has to blow you a few times more in her house (with vanilla lube of course).
If her stats are high enough she starts blow you in the gym too. Or you can simply cheat her stats.

rogersafin

Oct 6, 2019
I can't!!!
In her house just "To massage the shoulders" than
A."kiss and grab-ass"
B."to bare breasts"
C."baring the breasts and to kiss"
when I choice B or C jump "error!Location:home_katyLine:414Action Index:-1Description"Unknown action!
No option to BJ in her house

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I can't!!!
In her house just "To massage the shoulders" than
A."kiss and grab-ass"
B."to bare breasts"
C."baring the breasts and to kiss"
when I choice B or C jump "error!Location:home_katyLine:414Action Index:-1Description"Unknown action!
No option to BJ in her house
Do you have ver. 0.29 of the game ?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I cannot find her house. I went Sa and So at 10 am to valley and there are only the houses of Masha, Antonina and Elsa.
The father said when to come, but strangely the questions i had was only stuff like what is 2+3. Maybe i did something wrong?

greyxam

Dec 10, 2017
I cannot find her house. I went Sa and So at 10 am to valley and there are only the houses of Masha, Antonina and Elsa.
The father said when to come, but strangely the questions i had was only stuff like what is 2+3. Maybe i did something wrong?
maybe you cheated to open all houses so value of open Kat's house =2 you need change it =1. I don't sure. Sr my eng

Hellbian

Jun 5, 2017
After doing the modification with qgen, it will throw this error at me. I deleted the entire folder and unzipped it again and it keeps throwing the same error.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

anoniem_ikke

Aug 13, 2017
After doing the modification with qgen, it will throw this error at me. I deleted the entire folder and unzipped it again and it keeps throwing the same error.
Does anyone know how to fix it?
Don't delete the line, only delete the text between the ' '.