Archived [SoB] Fira

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
the game crash when Fira send message at 13.00, how can be resolve ?
I'll check through the Fira content this weekend for additions, Is it doing a straight crash to desktop or coming up with an error message?
If there is a message what does it say? Crash messages in QSP usually mention the page and line where there is a coding error.

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
The
I'll check through the Fira content this weekend for additions, Is it doing a straight crash to desktop or coming up with an error message?
If there is a message what does it say? Crash messages in QSP usually mention the page and line where there is a coding error.
All is blocked and after a few second the game close and come back to descktop

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
The

All is blocked and after a few second the game close and come back to descktop
I didn't encounter a bug and haven't spotted anything in the qsp file. What qsp are you running the game from?
It may be a bug that was introduced in a translation file and fixed in the 0.6.1 translation file ( )

There isn't any new Fira content this version so there shoudn't be any new bugs introduced in the original file.

As a side note I have updated my earlier post to include details on how to sell ecstasy to Vova.

Reactions: kazuo92

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
I didn't encounter a bug and haven't spotted anything in the qsp file. What qsp are you running the game from?
It may be a bug that was introduced in a translation file and fixed in the 0.6.1 translation file ( )

There isn't any new Fira content this version so there shoudn't be any new bugs introduced in the original file.

As a side note I have updated my earlier post to include details on how to sell ecstasy to Vova.
Thanks, I ll try

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Since the SOB game thread hasn't been updated I didn't even realise there was a new version. I'll have a look through tomorrow and expand the walkthrough.
Well thanks.... I didn't even realise there was an update aswell :D

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Also for those who had a save up until Fira inviting you out and you can't be asked to go through the whole walkthrough again or you just can't get her to trigger at all then go on save editor upload your save and look for something that says fira_open change that to 1 and talk to Vova and she will appear :)

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
Continuation for update:
(the last time you meet with vova/fira at his house before this she should ask you to come to a party with her)
Go to the valley at 1900 > finish the event and take her to your apartment
meet her in the uni lecture hall at 1200, kiss
meet vova in hall at 1700 and go with him, then stay at house

then I think youre supposed to meet her in the hall to invite her to your apartment but I cant get it to trigger

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Continuation for update:
(the last time you meet with vova/fira at his house before this she should ask you to come to a party with her)
Go to the valley at 1900 > finish the event and take her to your apartment
meet her in the uni lecture hall at 1200, kiss
meet vova in hall at 1700 and go with him, then stay at house

then I think youre supposed to meet her in the hall to invite her to your apartment but I cant get it to trigger
I've quoted your post and added how to get that to trigger in my main post with the walkthrough. I'll tidy everything up as I check where the triggers link.

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
(random chance for Fira to be present in hall at 17:00, can be rerolled without taking time by opening and closing options menu)
Ah I get it now, I thought I was missing some trigger for her to appear in the hall but that makes sense

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
To edit a qsp you need Qgen:
As it will be your first time I would suggest you back up the qsp by copying and pasting it to the assets folder.

Open Qgen and find the qsp file in Son of a Bitch!/assets/standalone_content/
For mine I added the call to Vova's invite home link.
To do that I used search (ctrl+f) to find the line: $args[0] = 'vova_inv_home'
12 lines below that are the outgoing links for that event.

After the existing If statements I added the line:
Code:
if $data['events_fira_chain'] >= 16:'<a href="exec:minutes += 60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''stud_club_start''">Fira Party</a>'

So it ends up looking like:
'<div id="acts-buttons">'
if $data['events_fira_chain'] = 6:'<a href="exec:minutes += 60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''home_first''">Go</a>'
if $data['events_fira_chain'] >= 7:'<a href="exec:minutes += 60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''home_standart''">Go</a>'
if $data['events_fira_chain'] >= 16:'<a href="exec:minutes += 60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''stud_club_start''">Fira Party</a>'
'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_home'' & gt ''univer'',''univer_enter''">Next time</a>'
'</div>'

Make sure the 3 if statements line up.
Click save in qgen and start the game. When you run into vova in the hall at 17:00-19:00 if you have had the event where Fira asks you to meet a friend at the Valley there will be an option "Fira Party".
i did the same now everytime in uni its giving me option to go to party and then its shows leave and no otherscene . Pleasehelp

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
The fira party scene was added in full so there is no longer any need to edit the QSP. I've added a line to the qsp editing post now to clarify.
For leaving the party with Fira do you own a house in the business district? If not that's why

Reactions: chan1986

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
The fira party scene was added in full so there is no longer any need to edit the QSP. I've added a line to the qsp editing post now to clarify.
For leaving the party with Fira do you own a house in the business district? If not that's why
yesi have the apartment

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
The only other thing I can see that should affect it is "events sasha pet". Its possible you've done something with Sasha that has locked you out, you could remove some of the requirement for the option to take Fira home in Qgen. I'll check the qsp later to find the line that would need editing.

Reactions: chan1986