2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

CheeseyCake9238

May 12, 2023
If you've gotten to the main menu on Japanese, You can use the second button to open the Options
The first option on the options menu will allow you to switch between English and Japanese

Controls:
Arrow left/right: Move
Arrow up: Aim up
Arrow down: Duck
Z: Jump
X: Fire

Thats all the controls I figured out. Could be more, let me know or report.
According to the key config and a few minutes of gameplay:
Left/Right: Move horizontally
Up: Aim Up
Down: Duck/Aim Down in midair
Z: Jump
X: Shoot
C: "Shoot 2"(?)
Tab: Map

First impressions from a few minutes:
The platforming feels like a kinda bad flash game
The movement has no weight
The first few rooms I've seen so far seem kinda uninspired
I've seen a few H-Scenes, they're not the best but I've seen far worse
Overall a meh from me, but you could do far worse

Reactions: Bob69

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Yet another japanese developer that doesn't seem to understand the concept of full screen.

Game is just a big fat meh. I appreciate the effort but the platforming is as basic as it gets and there's very little gameplay to keep you around. The sex scenes aren't the highest quality either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aazkaal

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I wonder if there is play through video for this game and a save to reach the final level to see the ending with a cheat and a gallery.

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
I mean it’s playable but it’s easy enough for me to play on one hand lmao . Props for letting us remap the game to play on one hand tho . Not like I’m jacking off tho , game has no CG and entirely relies on kind of janky pixel art

ermiz

Mar 26, 2017
The game isn't exactly terrible, but these enemies are just so... Uninteresting as monsters. They're almost entirely featureless shapes.

bastorra

Feb 23, 2021
Unless I'm missing something, friendlies and hostiles seem to have different animations. You can't even borrow a full save as a gallery simulator.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Unless I'm missing something, friendlies and hostiles seem to have different animations. You can't even borrow a full save as a gallery simulator.
The 4th picture is the gallery. You access it pressing up in front of the radar thing near the first save point. It's the only place with it. But yes, they each have different animations, rapeish for enemies and more consensual looking for friendly ones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xol

Berurinn

Aug 28, 2021
I tried to mod this game to revive you after sex (from what I've found it is literally a change single line of code) since this being in an gameover h category feels really bad. No luck. Decompiler seems to mess with the project file. If someone can make this work i will kiss your hands.

Reactions: Astrolucidity

pixelpixie226

Jan 30, 2022
Completed the game... The hardest part is not the final boss, but the path to it. A bit disappointed after finding out the final boss isn't that hard and also no scene.

Belkiyra

Dec 18, 2017
This has got to be the WORST double jump mechanic in a video game. Aim DOWN to jump, after charging a shot. Holy FUCK.
I got stuck in the boss room just because the mechanic to do it doesn't allow for you to do the combo mid jump like it's a double JUMP not a fire whilst on the ground jump and worse if you misinput you can end up launching yourself the wrong direction

yuuno117

Sep 25, 2017
Just beat it in about 20min
Not difficult or terribly easy
I am liking the animations, just wish for a better resolution
If i would give lab - still alive a 10/10 i would give this a solid 6.5/10

also, finally a new pixel game

Reactions: Xol

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
Just beat it in about 20min
Not difficult or terribly easy
I am liking the animations, just wish for a better resolution
If i would give lab - still alive a 10/10 i would give this a solid 6.5/10

also, finally a new pixel game
If you did this on your first run, holy shit. Is there an h-game equivalent of speedruns.com because you'd be king.

mr overlord

Sep 16, 2019
Hey I have a dumb question but how to do I get through the walls did I just skipped something that the game told me about or do I spray and pray? what do it do!?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Hey I have a dumb question but how to do I get through the walls did I just skipped something that the game told me about or do I spray and pray? what do it do!?
You get un upgrade which allows to stun some enemies on attack, those things included, after defeating one of the bosses; those things can be attacked despite being blue (which renders monsters non-hostile).

mr overlord

Sep 16, 2019
You get un upgrade which allows to stun some enemies on attack, those things included, after defeating one of the bosses; those things can be attacked despite being blue (which renders monsters non-hostile).
Alright cool so far I only have the slide and charge slide

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes