Unity Sneak peak at new sim brothel game

Heronamesir

Jan 25, 2021
Early look at my sim brothel game "World Brothel". Still have a lot of work to do but am hoping to launch the game in mid-march, if not earlier. For now, look at a sexy posing Black Widow.

Reactions: Cap Bottle Cap

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Neat!

If you are aiming for mid march I am assuming you are focusing mostly on the brothel sim mechanics. It looks like you got the basics in place and learned unity's 2D Canvas system. Looking at your other posts, it looks like you have a few more characters, its good to see that this is a project you've been work on for a while. I haven't really played brothel sim games, but I see that lots of people like tycoon games, which I think this is a type of tycoon game. Did you have any big goals for this project when you started?

Heronamesir

Jan 25, 2021
I have a lot of big plans for the game. The biggest plan is to take out all of the copyright art/ art that I took from my hentai folder and replace them with commissioned art. I've already gotten Makoto and Spider-Gwen art done and have a lot to go. Decided that the game should just come up and I'll update it with the commissioned art as I upload features.

As for features, I have a shit ton planned, which I'll keep to myself for now, but my goal for march upload is the main game and mission system. After that, the first major update to it would be the item system.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Its good to hear you have ambition. I was wondering about the march release since it seems so close (compaired to me, who been doing game dev for over a decade and haven't published anything yet), but it sounds like you are trying to pace yourself, adding in features with updates. Glad to hear you are interested in commissioning art for the project, it's a simple way to support communities.

Heronamesir

Jan 25, 2021
Listen I've been doing game dev for almost 7 years now, 4 in college and 3 out and this is the first game I'm forcing myself to drop no matter what. So I learned time management and how to work with deadlines.

The art was both a way to support communities and to make the game stand out more to people who play parody games and management tycoon games.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Looks cool, can't wait to try it out. The user interface looks messy, but that's bound to happen when it's the early version. I am sure you will flesh it out more and have a more polished product as time goes by.

Heronamesir

Jan 25, 2021
Update:

So I'm pushing back the march rollout by a week or two. There's still some bug I need to work out and the extra time in the oven will only do the game some good.

Speaking of good news, I have gotten a couple of artists on board so the fan art will come out a lot better and faster. This means when the game drops I'll be able to update the game with new girls quicker than I planned. So for a treat to you all for the delay, you can see the pose for the first Patreon character... 2B!!!!

Heronamesir

Jan 25, 2021
Update:

I know it's been a long time since I last updated this thread so I know you guys thought the project must have been dead or you've forgotten it. Well, I'm here to tell you the project is very much alive. I had some issues come up both with the project and personal. But things have settled down and the project is more than back on track. I won't give a date on when the project will drop but I can say you won't have to wait super long.

To thank everyone who has been waiting for this game, I'm including a treat with this update. I was saving her design for when the project dropped but I think showing her off now will bring some eyes back over here. So here's DBZ very own Bulma design and posed.

Credit to the artist: Skull.Zombie.art Follow them on Twitter and Instagram.

• Love
Reactions: osanaiko

Heronamesir

Jan 25, 2021
No update, just a small bug while I was testing different values for the algorithm. The bug makes Makoto a god at sucking dick and yet being underpaid.