Collection Pinup Snacks3D Collection [2023-05-17] [snacks/wtsnacks1]

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
Snacks3D is a 3D artist who makes pinups and short comics of characters mostly from Overwatch,
rarely NieR, Final Fantasy and more. Artist focuses on feet, feet worship and everything else feet related.

Updated: 2023-05-17
Artist: Snacks3D/wtsnacks1 - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: various, up to 4k
Content: 460+ pictures, including wips and random renders, 10 short videos (01:40)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:

Collection: - - - -

Widowmaker - Maiden's Mission.jpg Watching The Target 1.jpg Kiriko - Feets 1.jpg Tifa - Lookan.jpg Tracer - Office 3.jpg Mercy & Tracer - Hugging 1.jpg Aerith - Waiting.jpg Mercy & Tracer - Hugging 3.jpg Tifa - Stockings 2.jpg
2B - Isolated 2.jpg Tracer - Sessioned2.jpg Tracer - Simply Soles.jpg Aerith - Blooming.jpg Tracer & Widowmaker - Studying.jpg untitlesad.jpg D.Va - Flops Off (Final).jpg tracerwidow1.jpg

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Any feet enjoyers? :p
As I understand, artist isn't full time, so content on patreon is rare, especially these days
Collection is missing some pics and packs of random renders due to dead original links
As well as Gumroad only sets

Sort in folders by date
Enjoy :p

P.s, Most of the renders are okay, just regular feetpics (samples), but the "Size" stuff - not a fan

shizu_971

Aug 25, 2021
I hope that over time he will do other fetishes or fantasies, the content will be varied and attract more people

shizu_971

Aug 25, 2021
besides in the file I saw that it had VR but that it only had images, there was no video ?