• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Smutty Scrolls [v0.8] [Team Tailnut]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Thatoneshadyguy

Jul 30, 2017
Any update on this game?
Yes actually. Though I had to do digging on a separate patreon of the dev team. The one currently listed leads to Peninja and Dezue has their own personal one where they have down some updates to this game. Apparently costumes and a couple other girls were added. They even added in a gallery which was sorely needed. Don't have a drop for you so someone might have to pick it up.

Reactions: ffsu

fuckboi

Jul 23, 2017
I really love their art, but they keep starting games and abandoning them. I'm worried this will end up in a Brozekes & Grozekes situation :cry:

Reactions: Ijsmann

Ijsmann

Mar 21, 2020
Such an underrated game... the artstyle is unique, so vivid and reminiscent of great 2d games. Shame that it's so slow in development + it might get canceled any minute judging by the dev's history... What a nice addition to this otherwise often bland ocean!

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
There is a new version on Newgrounds which shows all the new content added most of it hidden behind the "Sexclusive" version on the Patreon, can someone update the thread with the new version?

Reactions: Sage101

yeaimasinner

Jan 4, 2022
boring as shit. no cocks no dicks whats the point?
"now the girls are being pleasured!" wheres the fun in that? get some non-descript man under there fucking the gooch off of a ebony wizard bbw and then ill sit another hour doing stupid puzzles playing this game

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
The last official Patreon Post was on August 2021. And on top of it, you would have to pay almost 13 Euro a month to get access to his so called "SEXtended" Editions. I have seen two of them and its basically just a few scenes more but still an unfinished game with no big story progress.

user500

Jul 6, 2018
This boring low effort "drag and drop" shit is such a far cry from the fun and interesting games this team use to make. I can't believe they have been milking this for so long now.

yeaimasinner

Jan 4, 2022
The last official Patreon Post was on August 2021. And on top of it, you would have to pay almost 13 Euro a month to get access to his so called "SEXtended" Editions. I have seen two of them and its basically just a few scenes more but still an unfinished game with no big story progress.
what do you mean by that? dezue made a post on December 22nd.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
what do you mean by that? dezue made a post on December 22nd.
There is still most of their stuff behind a paywall. The Post is not in the patreon page as i said. The last official post was more than 200 days ago and the fact that they abandoned their main games is enough to not pay any attention anymore. But hey if you like the game, than just play it. I won´t judge you.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes