lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I restarted, and it looks like my original save is bugged. After helping her restore all the games this time around, Sassete gave me the option to play them with her naked. So, I have access to the naked versions in the new game. No worries, I'll just replay through it on this save when I have time.
Thank you very much for the info!
It looks that there is a bug to take into account the progress of this quest. I'll try to include a fix in the next update to avoid this problem.

slodown59

Sep 6, 2018
I can't get blossom to help me mess with the Bar at night at Storms house. I have done everything up to the point of not being able to grow big because of quest 2

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Overview:
RenPy erotic adventure game based on the Smurf's cartoon show (mostly the 80s version, but with the Smurfette characters from the most recent iterations).
The player assumes the role of an adult Scruple (Gargamel's apprentice). Due to an accident, he turns into dwarf size and ends up in a village only populated by Smurfettes. What starts as an unfortunate situation can become his great opportunity to capture the Smurfettes... But his priorities may change along the way...
Thread Updated: 2023-10-25
Release Date: 2023-07-23
Developer: -
Version: v0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -
Mac: - -
Others: ANDROID - -

Reactions: Gabaw

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SmurfingTheSmurfettes-0.15
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Gabaw

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
How do I get spears? I can't do the mini games anymore
You can try at Bigmouth's house. It's a random generator, so you may need a few tries, but you can get them there. In addition, some more can be found sneaking at night in the Smurfette's house (for instance, at Blossom's).

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
VERSION V.015A BUG FIX:
I just realized that the last release had a couple a bugs. In the following links you can download the fixed version (alternatively, you can use itch.io):
PC :
MAC:
ANDROID:

Sep 19, 2017
I can't get blossom to help me mess with the Bar at night at Storms house. I have done everything up to the point of not being able to grow big because of quest 2
Same for me. I finished the massage questline and I didn't find any option to have Blossom help me distract Storm.

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Same for me. I finished the massage questline and I didn't find any option to have Blossom help me distract Storm.
This is explained in the walkthrough:

I prepared a short walkthrough (mostly hints focused on the points that generate most questions). I hope it's helpful...

In a few days, I will upload the next update.
You just need to give Blossom a spear as a present. That night, visit Storm's and use Sneak; Blossom will appear and you will be able to enter Storm's house.

1y3uehsbqgs

Jul 2, 2023
I'm stuck on Flowerbell's quest, I ask her to help me sneak in the castle, but it always ends on a still screen where I can only press the arrow button and leave

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes