LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
Smitty34 is a 3D artist who makes pinups and short comics of characters from Metal Gear Solid, DC Comics, Overwatch, Star Wars and more.​

Updated: 2024-01-22
Artist: Smitty34 - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: up to 2k
Content: 499 pictures, 9 videos
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection:
- - - -
2023 Sep-Dec: - - - -

Compressed: - - - -

the things she does4.jpg harley hungry7.jpg harley in big trouble2.jpg tracer dicking.jpg quiet and two dicks2.jpg rae pin2.jpg mei textless3.jpg Helen And Her Boy Toys 5.jpg Harley clownin around4.jpg sith rey 1.jpg
which way2.jpg quiet butt up2.jpg walk text.jpg big boobie velma.jpg asari dominance2.jpg

Last edited:

qoom

Jan 19, 2021
love this guy's work, probably one of the best right now, thanks for adding the collection

megadude9

Jun 16, 2018
Posting some threads today I'm, more tmrw
This one is more serious, Big Booty action + some comics
There is A LOT more pics on twitter, but I'll need some help with those 3k tweets
Unzip, Sort in folders by date
Enjoy ;)
Do you curate your collection by hand or do you use a script to pull everything?

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Do you curate your collection by hand or do you use a script to pull everything?
All manual, at least for now, I know all of those scripts exists, and technically could try to run them, but cleaning up for those might take a while, bcs they are not 100% accurate, might remove wrong dupes or rename wrong pics

So I'm gonna stick with manual

preen

Dec 29, 2020
All manual, at least for now, I know all of those scripts exists, and technically could try to run them, but cleaning up for those might take a while, bcs they are not 100% accurate, might remove wrong dupes or rename wrong pics

So I'm gonna stick with manual

have you tried saving pics from ehentai? i mean this guy has a ridiculous amount of cgs posted there.