• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection GIF Video Smerinka collection [2021-03-06] [Smerinka]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Android28

Jan 18, 2019
Anyone knows what happened with Smerinka? After Orange Garden, just disappeared. Huge potential. I was hoping for animated Roman Holiday, great original characters

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Anyone knows what happened with Smerinka? After Orange Garden, just disappeared. Huge potential. I was hoping for animated Roman Holiday, great original characters
didnt see this post before, so ill just paste my reply again since its more relevant here
so right after that release he stopped posting on his twitter/patreon, but occasionally has been retweeting someone named tarazaurus who guess what? is also into 3d animation except instead of futa it involves what i could only describe as some kind of plant-like sea monkey? very unusual. so my guess is, for whatever reason they created a whole new identity/persona and are pursuing this new "art direction" and leaving behind the past. (just an educated guess i have no proof)

Reactions: Android28
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes