• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
I'm happy about the continuation of 7 islands domain.
the current relationship between the MC and Joy doesn't quite match the previous version and makes slutty town more of a "stand alone project".

Unfortunately, nothing has changed in terms of the sometimes more than cumbersome navigation - I personally still lack a simple way that can bring the mc directly into his room.

However, the story promises to be quite amusing and interesting, so I will certainly continue to watch this game.
good luck

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Where is that box? There is no place in the house that I haven't clicked on.
hello
the box is in a stoarge room - the key for the storage you can find in joys room.
just pay a little more attention to the story and hints. try and error may work too, but is no fun.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
hello
the box is in a stoarge room - the key for the storage you can find in joys room.
just pay a little more attention to the story and hints. try and error may work too, but is no fun.
Yeah, I give up. There is nothing to click in Joy's room except for the arrow to get out of the room. You can't leave the apartment, you can't sleep, you can't access the computer. There is not enough interest in this anymore. there are no clickables in the house other than arrows and doors. Better just leave this game here.

• Angry
Reactions: Spuds18

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yeah, I give up. There is nothing to click in Joy's room except for the arrow to get out of the room. You can't leave the apartment, you can't sleep, you can't access the computer. There is not enough interest in this anymore. there are no clickables in the house other than arrows and doors. Better just leave this game here.
True - the game is pretty sparse right now, but for the box issue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
True - the game is pretty sparse right now, but for the box issue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got a call, then the problem started. No one is home, you can't click on anything but arrows and doors. You can't go out, you can't sleep in bed, you can't skip time. Nothing can be done, so I gave up.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I got a call, then the problem started. No one is home, you can't click on anything but arrows and doors. You can't go out, you can't sleep in bed, you can't skip time. Nothing can be done, so I gave up.
Just advance the time until it is night (upper left above the day name) and go to sleep.
The lady is usually in the main room in the morning, or in the bathroom.
Yup - not much to do at the moment!

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Just advance the time until it is night (upper left above the day name) and go to sleep.
The lady is usually in the main room in the morning, or in the bathroom.
Yup - not much to do at the moment!
I know how it works BUT can't use it. It doesn't change the time.

At that point, you can't click anything but DOORS AND ARROWS. Can't pass the time, can't sleep, can't get on the computer, can't get out of the apartment, no one is home, can't do anything.

There's no need to talk about this now that the game is no longer on the computer.

Fracam

Jun 30, 2020
Hi everyone. Yes faces expressions are good. I like sand box so it s good for me, i like curvy milf so very good to me...and animations are important to me but this game doesn't have...so i stop. It's a shame, i'm sad.

Good luck

• Haha
Reactions: StreetRat

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hi everyone. Yes faces expressions are good. I like sand box so it s good for me, i like curvy milf so very good to me...and animations are important to me but this game doesn't have...so i stop. It's a shame, i'm sad.

Good luck
Hello
if you don't look at the tags (animated is specified and also available in the game) and you don't have the patience to take a closer look at this project, you're simply missing out.

Fracam

Jun 30, 2020
Hello
if you don't look at the tags (animated is specified and also available in the game) and you don't have the patience to take a closer look at this project, you're simply missing out.
Sorry, but i wanted to say good animations...In fact i have played and i find it's not good enough...

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Not sure why a relationship with Joy would be wrong. It doesn't say anything
about her being related to the MC.
I'm also curious about who else moved in with Joy. The MC is talking to Vivian
and tells her that "we" moved in with Joy. Can't be Joy's daughter, she didn't
move in with them, she moved in with a friend.

Joy sits on the couch and watches YV when it would be better if she watched TV.

Even though the sex was terrible the girl still wants to have more w the MC.
================
Was really excited to finally see a game with fat and skinny people in it. I sort
of tried the other fat games but it seemed like they just inflated every character
rather than having a mixture. Maybe I'm wrong, I didn't play them that much.

This game is just bad.

Reactions: ThePro3000
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes