RPGM SLUTTY HUNTRESS ALTE'S QUEST FOR MEN (THREE RAIN) TRANSLATION REQUEST!

Does this game deserve a fan-translation?

• Total voters

JoeTaser

Aug 26, 2019
I'm honestly not sure how to fix that problem then. The problem stems from your computer not knowing how to read japanese characters (Hence the odd % filled file name). You should be able to add Japanese characters to Windows pretty easily.
I know it's been quite a while since this thread had some activity, though I just stumbled over it and wanna leave some possibly helpful information :) . That error appears because in the game files the picture names are in Japanese and you probably won't be able to translate them with translator++ etc. You have to change the names manually, if the game is made with rpgm mv it's pretty easy. Just go through the json files and change the names ( they might be either Japanese characters or in utf, helps in that case. You also have to change the picture names obviously.

The coding in the above picture is the percent coding of the characters, which you can also convert with the converter.

I don't really know if using the right unzipper helps, because when I was translating a game, I encountered both utf and Japanese characters in the json and in both cases I encountered above error, so I decided to translate all picture names.

Fehurak

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's been quite a while since this thread had some activity, though I just stumbled over it and wanna leave some possibly helpful information :) . That error appears because in the game files the picture names are in Japanese and you probably won't be able to translate them with translator++ etc. You have to change the names manually, if the game is made with rpgm mv it's pretty easy. Just go through the json files and change the names ( they might be either Japanese characters or in utf, helps in that case. You also have to change the picture names obviously.

The coding in the above picture is the percent coding of the characters, which you can also convert with the converter.

I don't really know if using the right unzipper helps, because when I was translating a game, I encountered both utf and Japanese characters in the json and in both cases I encountered above error, so I decided to translate all picture names.
Thank!!! :)

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Kinda late but anyway. The problem was on the uploaders side since somewhere the image names were corrupted into Mojibake before they were compiled. are the pictures with the japanese names restored . Just replace the old pictures files and there you go!

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Phew, alright. Dragged myself out of a shallow grave and have time to post.

The translation probably has a fair few typos/grammatical errors, I have not had a chance to properly go through it. I wanted to post a playable version of the game, so one of the H-scenes is machine translated. Let me know of any mistakes and I will fix them (Being told where they are is way easier than having to hunt them all down one by one, meaning I can do it pretty easily).

That being said, the game is fully playable in English. With that lame duck excuse out of the way, here is a link to the raw translation patch:

And because I'm not a complete waste of space, here is a pre patched version:

Sorry it took so long to actually put out there. As I said, let me know about any problems, and I will get on to fixing them.
file doesn't exist

Reactions: Adino0o7

Adino0o7

May 19, 2021
bro
Phew, alright. Dragged myself out of a shallow grave and have time to post.

The translation probably has a fair few typos/grammatical errors, I have not had a chance to properly go through it. I wanted to post a playable version of the game, so one of the H-scenes is machine translated. Let me know of any mistakes and I will fix them (Being told where they are is way easier than having to hunt them all down one by one, meaning I can do it pretty easily).

That being said, the game is fully playable in English. With that lame duck excuse out of the way, here is a link to the raw translation patch:

And because I'm not a complete waste of space, here is a pre patched version:

Sorry it took so long to actually put out there. As I said, let me know about any problems, and I will get on to fixing them.

BRO LINK DIED!!!

Reactions: allura404