Seeking Slutty female protagonist

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
Tamara's Exposure.
It's not really much of a game, but kind of fun...
She discovers that she really likes exhibitionism, and turns full slut about five minutes later.

DaisyMae

Apr 12, 2022
Third Crisis is one that is insanely hot when I checked it out, but fits your bill perfectly because i quickly became disgusted with it lol. I think it is pretty much exactly what you are looking for and the patreon maker does a full public release that’s like .01 behind the main game so pretty much constantly up-to-date. Even though it wasn’t my cup of tea I have to admit it’s some of the hottest animation and art I had seen for H-games not including 3d styles. Kinda reminscent of Zone games art style. So def check it out, you can become the absolute top most slut in the universe if you want in this game lmao.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
does anyone know the name of a game that has a nympho female protagonist and was married to a guy who had a cuck fetish and a black friend?

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
try karryns prison - she isn`t a slut at the start, but you can let her become a slut real fast and get the prison under control by fucking every prisoner

Renji00

Jul 4, 2023
Just give OP the recommendations or don't write anything at all. OP asked for game suggestions and here comes people philosophise about morality of games, gimme a break.

OP, i recommend you try , the protagonist is a slut from the start and happily use sex for her objectives and as gameplay mechanic.
Game is looking really nice thanks.