bergelmir

Mar 22, 2018
You can continue the bar job after day 20 (Monday after moving to new apartment) indefinitely (delivery jobs will repeat randomly, day and night have different sets). The uniform should magically reappear each time after the before-work handwash (as in "you're being washed by hand", not "you washing your hands").
Yeah, it did. Thanks for the Reply!

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I can not work at the Bar anymore
Assuming you mean the beer pub that's is the only place I have had zero success with. Of course I've went there, but I have somehow managed to miss out on any progress completely. Perhaps the content is gated by a timing requirement I have not observed...?

I guess I kind of just assumed this was one of the places with little to no content.

Guess another playthru is in order!

Last edited:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Shark, looking at the plotato plot thingie, is it your intention to make Foxy known at the pub only if she, after inquiring about a job, leaves immediately? If she chooses to have a drink before leaving, she doesn't become known (since that path is shared with the "she goes to the pub and chooses to not ask for a job but to have a drink instead" path), and thus further visits doesn't proceed the plotline.

I think that's a big reason I didn't see more content. I do remember something about finding a ring, but apparently I have only tried working during the day after actually getting the job. That is, I have gone to the pub at night thinking I had a job there, but apparently all those playthrus I've "drunk my job away" as it were...

Last edited:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Also, and this is perhaps just a nitpick, but there's sort of two dialogue chains where the bartender says basically the same things, explaining the cleaning and waitressing jobs? (Compare the lines starting from nodes pub_night_first_job and pub_day_first_time). What's up with that?

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Also, and this is perhaps just a nitpick, but there's sort of two dialogue chains where the bartender says basically the same things, explaining the cleaning and waitressing jobs? (Compare the lines starting from nodes pub_night_first_job and pub_day_first_time). What's up with that?
pub_night_first_job - this one is at night and the only option you have is to have a drink at that time, because it's too late to clean
pub_day_first_time - this one is during the day and you can start cleaning
Could they be integrated into one? Probably. It was written 2+ years ago and I don't remember what was in my head at that point.

Shark, looking at the plotato plot thingie, is it your intention to make Foxy known at the pub only if she, after inquiring about a job, leaves immediately? If she chooses to have a drink before leaving, she doesn't become known (since that path is shared with the "she goes to the pub and chooses to not ask for a job but to have a drink instead" path), and thus further visits doesn't proceed the plotline.

I think that's a big reason I didn't see more content. I do remember something about finding a ring, but apparently I have only tried working during the day after actually getting the job. That is, I have gone to the pub at night thinking I had a job there, but apparently all those playthrus I've "drunk my job away" as it were...
If you got a drink instead of a job, you still should be able to ask for a job the next time.

If you can work during the day, you should be able to work at night (the game checks if save.pub_job is 'truthy' in both cases). The thing what might stop you from working at night is an outfit that's not showing any skin. You need at least a 4 on the sluttiness meter.

All in all, the pub has still very little content. There are stubs that should lead to a few events (wc/under-table blowjob, drinking with patrons, getting slapped) but they just loop back to the generic 'nothing happened' event. I didn't yet find time to write these.

Right now I'm working on getting the school back up and working (that's what the supporters on discord wanted). Art classes are done (~50 images, ~250kb of text), most art for biology classes is done (needs 2 more images for one scene and end game/exam variations - the exam will obviously be sexual intercourse, practical not oral, but I'm not going to make a new image for everyone in class, just 2-3 generic and one for the main characters Jeff, Lenard and Ben (if he's alive) ). PE and Math is still only planned - will take awhile, but I'll make a wip release once that done, the cafeteria, library and any shenanigans during breaks will have to wait for yet another update.

Heh. Guess I should post some teaser or something to keep you guys interested...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
If you got a drink instead of a job, you still should be able to ask for a job the next time.
Absolutely. That's not the scenario though.

If you first ask for a job and then before you leave take a drink, it seems like the code "forgets" to make you known. You the player think you have a job, but on your next visit the bartender will treat you as if he's never seen you before.

All in all, the pub has still very little content. There are stubs that should lead to a few events (wc/under-table blowjob, drinking with patrons, getting slapped) but they just loop back to the generic 'nothing happened' event. I didn't yet find time to write these.
Thanks. Good to know I haven't missed much. Look forward to it when you come round to it. Hope you can work in an ENF angle (assuming she's not TOO slutty already).

Last edited:

Rezevel

Jan 13, 2018
Heh. Took me quite a while to parse that sentence. "Isn't oral practical?" "Shouldn't it be either practical not theoretical, or anal not oral??"

You obviously mean showing-by-doing rather than showing-by-talking. :)
I think he just means it'll be vaginal (and maybe anal, too) sex, instead of exclusively oral

quentin234

Feb 21, 2023
Progress is slow, duo to some IRL stuff. Only the 3 first new biology lessons are done, 4th one should be playable today. You can test them out in the dev branch by using move_to("sch2_bio") from the python console in the cheat mod.
where is the cheat mod again? im bad with technology please guide me

quentin234

Feb 21, 2023
Progress is slow, duo to some IRL stuff. Only the 3 first new biology lessons are done, 4th one should be playable today. You can test them out in the dev branch by using move_to("sch2_bio") from the python console in the cheat mod.
now how do i ttest this sch2_bio thingy out?

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
now how do i ttest this sch2_bio thingy out?
1. Signup on BuyMeACoffee if you haven't already.
2. Go to the discord channel and send me a dm or send me a message here asking for access to the dev branch (it lives on dropbox and I have to manually add everyone, that's the only reason for gatekeeping it)
3. Download and unzip the newest version of the dev branch
4. Start the game, make a backup save, go to the chat menu as show above,
5. Type in move_to("sch2_bio") and hit 'execute'
6. When you hit a error on the end of the plot, go back to the cheat menu and repeat step 5
7. If the content repeats, you've reached the end of what's done for now.

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I just found this game on mopoga. don't know if it was intentional or not but its there only in online format. It does give shark credit though.

Nov 15, 2021
I just found this game on mopoga. don't know if it was intentional or not but its there only in online format. It does give shark credit though.
I use Mopoga a lot. It's all online, and it hosts the html games they can get to run on mobiles. I think pretty much everything they host is a public version although they do allow sharing of Patreon codes on most games (even then, there's at least one game where they agreed with the dev not to allow the code to be put in the comments).

They have another site called Lewdspot which is also good if you're limited on hard drive space.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi shark_inna_hat, I know you got already lot of suggestions, people even gave you a full rundown of how they wanted the story to go (focusing on the line/path they preferred), so, you have already more than enough. But if you don't mind, I will add up some suggestions.

But first of all, compliments !

I admit I am one of those that would suggest that having "nothing" more easily reachable, or a form of "escape withouth changes" when choosing clothes, would be nice, but at the same time, the results you reached in terms of interactivity are impressive, especially considering is an HTML game, and the clothes variations (and the way you use layers to build the pictures) are very good.

Great work !

I know it is easy to suggest, less to do, but since anyway the images you use have that kind of artistic imprecision/halo effect (not criticising, I like the idea) so you don't need a perfect source (even if for most you use pictures of the real Foxy Di), a possibility free of charge (ehm, kind of :)).
Get Daz Studio (free), get Facegen Pro and some morphs from F95 (ehm :)), download pictures from internet of Foxi Di, and you can create a Daz model close to her face and, using other stuff for Daz you can download her, sufficiently close to her body - they would not be a perfect match, but anyway they only need to get god enough to pass through the process you use for the images.
That could allow you to add up to the approach of using existing pictures of Foxi Di, or editing pictures adding up Foxy Di (especially if adding up the face on a body that is not hers), to have a third possibility.
I did not do the complete process, but I got a morph for the face and it seemed to me close to the real Foxi Di.

About the school, my understanding is that you have already done everything you want to put, but just in case...
One possibility, could be that to have some sexual education classes - still giving her the possibility of refusing without getting a bad grade or being expelled(and accepting getting meaning getting an even better grade), and I don't mean jumping directly to an orgy, but more something gradual.
First, something similar to what already happened, but on purpose, something like "let's teach how to make a woman climax by stimulating her" but of course, with multiple boy stimulating her in different parts so it's more powerful, and they should all try to learn.
It can give you the possibility of giving her a choice to stop at a point, or get a string of orgasms.
And if accept to go for that first, can give the possibility for another lesson where they learn about blowjob, and so on. Whether accepting or not become automatic, depending on you and the level of lewdness/sex experience I guess.
Also, separately, when she goes in the boys bathroom (e.g. the golden shower, but also the gloryhole), the scene repeats and it seems there is no impact on the , maybe adding something more, even if on the same line, and if she accept to do stuff, change the maximum lewdness or another indicator of how easily she gets into sex ?
This is in general true for all the lines at the school - I guess it is beacause it is only version 0.15, but I am sure I am not the only one thinking you have created the possibility to go further, so it could be a bit of a pity if you did not explore it.

About the game in general, I think it would be nice if you could add up an indicator of the screen of how much is the maximum lewdness of the character (since it can change with the choices), without having to go to the mod and select "change clothes".

Also, I may be wrong, but it would seem that aside the lewdness and the fact that some choices depend on the path followed with previous choices, there seems to be no real tracking of what kind of activities she has done, so, e.g. going to be boys bathroom once or a lot, changes nothing.

Even whether she submit to all the requests of Ben without discussion or shows some resistance, seems not to have any impact on whether she will be more or less prone to acquiesce later on, only on whether he will come back to her one way or another (the "punitive" way).

From one side it is good to remember she has always the choice, but at a certain point, would be normal that she may be more inclined in one way or another.
That could also link to how much practice she has of one sexual thing or another, if she is already practical of something, maybe it could make her more easily accepting of it ?

About events, I guess is also because it is still 0.15, so I understand you probably needed to have a way to fill the gap while waiting to have developed something more, but at the cafe (the kinky one), even if one makes her accept the kinkiest stuff, and after getting the money say she would be willing to do it again more, and getting the reply from the manager, then, if selecting another day to go, she says something that is not coherent - even just a simple and explicit message like the one at the spa saying more content will come with a future update, would be better.

That can also be something more general, there are various cases the park (both the lady with the horse and the guys with the dogs (since he mentions there will be other possibilities), but also any other possibility), when se walks in the streets dressed scantily and crosses people/the students/the cop, when she ends up at the bus stop, and others, when it seems probable there will be other options/possibilities in future, but at the moment there is only a loop of the same thing with a dialogue that is always the same.

Maybe it would simpler to just put an explicit indication that's the end of the content available, instead of having loops always with the same thing.

Also, one could imagine her potential passion for windows may be only to see whether she develops some exhibitionist kink or not (and so, how easily she could do more public sexual activity or not, though that depends on whether there is any way in which that is tracked and used for choices), but it can also open other possibilities, maybe even more in the second apartment, where she is doing it without realising it.

Well, I hope you don't mind that I added up to the already existing stack of suggestions, but take it positively, the fact you got lots of suggestions, means people like the game !

All the best for the continuation of the game and life in general.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes