• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
wait... you used the FIRST option and ONLY checked the game and NOT the Lotto numbers?!?!?!?

You could have PAID Sharky to live a life of luxury, beautiful naked girls and writing SlutEd!!!

Reactions: Tenstorm
Mar 12, 2020
Weird, I'm getting an error " Plot error: No valid branch found, node: start_day_3_check_uniform" when I go to school if I don't wear the most normal clothes to school.

But This game is great!

Reactions: KainbloodOmen

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Weird, I'm getting an error " Plot error: No valid branch found, node: start_day_3_check_uniform" when I go to school if I don't wear the most normal clothes to school.

But This game is great!
I suspect you're wearing something that is too slutty, not a school uniform or some of the clothes you are wearing are missing the right tags. If you can share a save it would be easier to fix. Still - this should not error out, just tell you to get dressed.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
The game failed to load, the files it uses were blocked by the browser, os or both. What method did you use to run it?

You can try the one-file version I linked a page back: it solves this exact problem... if your device is powerful enough to load a 330MB html file. If you don't care about music I can also craft a 150MB version that should be easier to load for weaker hardware (if you have a PC with python, you can even do that yourself using dev/build_inline.py)

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
It is important to consider the effect that seeing the female breast has on male humans. Science has shown (through numerous studies, apparently) that, when unexpectedly confronted by a bare (female) breast, a man's IQ will *plummet* as much as 20% (though usually around 10%) for a short period of time. Recovery of said IQ can take as much as 10 minutes, depending on a number of factors (age, health, amount of time since last exposure, etc.).

There are two (2) very important take-aways:
1) We must remember that since the loss is expressed as a percentage, this means that a 'smarter' person loses MORE effective intellect than a less 'smart' person for the same exposure. While this is somewhat of an equalizer, the resulting difference in cognition (and behavior) will be greatly more apparent in the 'smart' individual.
2) Preference does not affect nor provide 'protection' from this effect! A gay male (that realizes and accepts his orientation) is EQUALLY effected as a heterosexual male even though there is no sexual attraction involved! The only difference between a homosexual and heterosexual male is that the homosexual individual *tends* to recover much quicker.

So shark_inna_hat is actually providing an incredible public service since his games help us build up a resistance to this effect resulting in a smaller drop and quicker recovery than the average male - and less impairment has been directly linked to such factors as lifespan and wealth!

What does this mean in a real-world example? Well, consider you are watching a movie with your significant other when suddenly nudity is displayed - your ability to quickly recover, not drool, and fake disinterest remarkably increases both the quality of your life and your direct life-span, as well as the stability of your financial situation. And that is just a movie - imagine walking in on the babysitter changing / etc. where your potential life-span is literally measured in seconds depending on how quickly (and correctly) you react!

We owe you a great debt, sharky - thank you for all you do!

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
While waiting for the next update, I started to try a different game path and to stay as "unslutty" as possible. (Not because it is may favorite path, I love to slut around, but to spend the waiting time.)

Somewhere in this conversation thread I read that eventually there is raping scene, if the MC tries to avoid to submit to Ben. Currently, I am at the end of the 2nd week (day 12) and was able to keep a sluttiness level as low as 5. At some point (I believe it was on day 8) there was a phone call from Ben which I declined. With respect to jobs, the only thing I can do right now is to work a cleaning shift at the pub. Working as a waitress is impossible as the bar tender wants the MC to wear something more revealing, but the MC is not slutty enough for that. The MC even refuses to go swimming at the beach as wearing (even a decent) bikini or swimsuit requires a sluttiness level of 6. So far so good, mission accomplished.

However, it seems there is no further progress in the game. What is about the scene above which eventually is supposed to happen? Do I have to be a little bit more patient and continue the game? Or did I hit a bug in the game and reached a dead end?

Aug 27, 2017
While waiting for the next update, I started to try a different game path and to stay as "unslutty" as possible. (Not because it is may favorite path, I love to slut around, but to spend the waiting time.)

Somewhere in this conversation thread I read that eventually there is raping scene, if the MC tries to avoid to submit to Ben. Currently, I am at the end of the 2nd week (day 12) and was able to keep a sluttiness level as low as 5. At some point (I believe it was on day 8) there was a phone call from Ben which I declined. With respect to jobs, the only thing I can do right now is to work a cleaning shift at the pub. Working as a waitress is impossible as the bar tender wants the MC to wear something more revealing, but the MC is not slutty enough for that. The MC even refuses to go swimming at the beach as wearing (even a decent) bikini or swimsuit requires a sluttiness level of 6. So far so good, mission accomplished.

However, it seems there is no further progress in the game. What is about the scene above which eventually is supposed to happen? Do I have to be a little bit more patient and continue the game? Or did I hit a bug in the game and reached a dead end?
Well after some time Ben will come out of prison ;)

Aug 27, 2017
I have put my follow-up question into a spoiler box as it contains references to other elements of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, as far as I understand it just depends on your choice, not a sluttiness level, and there's still a choice of scenes with your friends further on

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
Yes, as far as I understand it just depends on your choice,
That answer isn't helpful at all, if you do not specify what choice the scene depends on. Obviously, the scene is triggered depending on my choices. The question was rather if is sufficient to not submit to Ben and avoid Ben, or if any "fun" (aka sexual activity) whatsoever must be avoided until the scene is triggered.

Aug 27, 2017
That answer isn't helpful at all, if you do not specify what choice the scene depends on. Obviously, the scene is triggered depending on my choices. The question was rather if is sufficient to not submit to Ben and avoid Ben, or if any "fun" (aka sexual activity) whatsoever must be avoided until the scene is triggered.
I was referring specifically to the choice to disobey Ben. All the other content on it won't affect it

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
I used to be able to play this on my phone but the buttons to the right of the screen are not visible like they used to be.

It's not a problem until you get to the mall.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes